Game-Labs Forum

Repeat: Important message about headstart ships

Please spread the news as people are asking this question over and over again.

To receive the extra ships that are given to testers for all the alpha suffering and bugs (in addition to the yacht) you have to create a character before the release date. 

Ships will be delivered on the 21st.

• Like 13

Do you guys still think that the downtime for the "Maintenance" will still be a long one? Eg 12hrs?

Will the start of the downtime be a 0900hrs EET?

Naval Action is NOW available on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/311310,

Will we be able to login before the release date of the 22nd or 1day and 6hrs as it is on my page?

Hope you guys can answer this for me in 7hrs, for I'm off to bed with the wife.

Ps Good work you guys, congratulations for getting this game to this stage, I'm praying for you.

I have just created a character, but all I am offered (redeemable) is the yacht.

Please spread the news as people are asking this question over and over again.

To receive the extra ships that are given to testers for all the alpha suffering and bugs (in addition to the yacht) you have to create a character before the release date. 

Ships will be delivered on the 21st.

Will you still be able to redeem if you delete your character and restart with another nation afterwards for what ever reason?

according to the email i got about the expectional ships 

This redeemable bonus is account based and one time use only. 

If you don't use them they will be available even if you delete the player, and will be available after creation of the new character. 

I have ticked the "Remember me" box, but it does not remember me.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Your security settings are likely stopping the saving of cookies which are nescessary to track your login across multiple sessions.

according to the email i got about the expectional ships 

If you don't use them they will be available even if you delete the player, and will be available after creation of the new character. 

Incorrect, the offer is only availible to the character we create during head start. “To receive the exceptional vessels you must login and create a character during head start. Only created characters will receive ships

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/8353-important-release-information-and-next-steps/?p=157363

Edited by Hexcaliber

From the mail i received regarding bonus ships:

To receive this bonus you have to login into the game any time before 5am PST on the 21st of January and create a player for the nation of your choice. The process will take no more than 10 mins depending on your internet connection.

From the mail i received regarding bonus ships:

To receive this bonus you have to login into the game any time before 5am PST on the 21st of January and create a player for the nation of your choice. The process will take no more than 10 mins depending on your internet connection.

If you already have created a player - you are all set

in case you need these ships on another server as well - login there to register a character.

Scarper WT o_O ? Surprised to see you here, pleasantly surprised :)

Just got an email notification for this, apparently it's " Chapman's yacht" we are talking about :)

Aye thats one of them sure enough, wonder what the others will be, bound to be a Victory im sure, rofl, I wish. Maybe a surprise. Nice to see you too m8. o7

Edited by Scarper

But it is impossible to log into the PVP server - its down. And if it opens up tomorrow, I will be at work and wont be able to get back before the deadline tomorrow at 5am PST.

I've been able to create a character on the PVE server, but will this give me the special ships on the PVP server when it opens up again?