Game-Labs Forum

Chat problem?

GrapeShot

38 minutes ago, Bassy said:

another question, could it have something to do with my steam account? 

or can that not be the case ?

No, it is very unlikely tied to Steam account. Do you have an option to run the game on another PC?

you probably already knew this, but i just tested some things with a friend and i cant interact at all with him. Trade, group up, add as a friend, etc.

I don't know if this info helps in any way. but i thought that I better share it.

I got myself access to a different pc (in a different house) and it worked fine. so it most be something with my pc or network.

Edit: i have also gotten acces to a 2nd pc in my own house and the chat works so it must have something to do with my own pc.

hope this info helps :D

Edited by Bassy
new info

2 hours ago, Bassy said:

I got myself access to a different pc (in a different house) and it worked fine. so it most be something with my pc or network.

Edit: i have also gotten acces to a 2nd pc in my own house and the chat works so it must have something to do with my own pc.

hope this info helps :D

You can try to uninstall 2013 package and 2015, 2017 and 2019 package and reinstall it from MS site:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

16 hours ago, Bassy said:

You my good sir are a legend, i am sorry for being a pain in the ass.
deleting the packages and reinstall them worked. I thank you and salute you. o7

Nice to hear the problem is solved!

• Like 2