Game-Labs Forum

Early access information (headstart and launch).

Hey

Will serversl go up at 18pm kiev time, or is that just the patch?

If I undestand correct, Headstart will begin 18pm Kiev Time, therefore (if they don't encounter any troubles), server will be up at 5pm CET and you will probably have to download a small patch

Admin, have the youtube posting rules changed or is it now OK to cover the game from the very beginning (i.e. open world starting with lynxes and yachts) ?

I did some videos at the times of sea trials but stopped at open world release due to rules, (and RL issues not having time to level up)

Given that early access is coming, i'd like to have some videos prepared (bot combat and open world wise) ?

Congrats on the launch, and waiting eagerly to play and stream it ;-)

With all these random times floating around I worry about our navigational skills. Just for those that can use Military time, Universal time and as a few have observed GMT it is 16:00 Zulu/UT/GMT. A simple google search with either gmt to pst or kiev to pst for example, will solve your worries..o7

edit.....a little tip for you guys, if you have a game like this that you are particulary fond of, set up additional clocks in your desktop either using gadgets or the default clock app.

I have three, top one is GMT/ZULU/UMT - Middle is Kiev and bottom is Moscow.

vHCgk5o.png

You will be lost at sea without knowing the correct time, I feel sure that in the future, humans will create clocks in the sky so we wont need to worry, but right now we rely on accurate timepieces while at sea. 8) (sorry couldn't resist this )

Edited by Scarper
  • Like 1

Looking good.

I especially like that you guys tell us how much update/patching there is going to be.

I just hope you guys will be on the ball regarding that :P

Also hope Valve will be all good and able on their end to get us Captains ingame ASAP ;) i need my saltwater fix :P

Anyhow, all in all, im happy for you guys, you have been working hard for this moment!

I salute each and everyone! :)

• Like 1