Game-Labs Forum

Early access information (headstart and launch).

Hello Captains

Wanted to update you on the status.

Regarding release date:

We are still waiting for valve page approval and hopefully will receive it tomorrow. But as we said before there might be minor delays.

Regarding headstart

The final build is undergoing checking internally. We are targeting tomorrow around 18pm kiev time (if everything is all right). But do not expect anything new with it except for some xp and number of account changes as we were focused on the release preparation more than on the new content. 18pm is a good bet unless we discover something major. 

New ships and features will start appearing after early access launch. The schedule of the development is set the following way.

• Content patches (ships and new features): Every 30 days
  • Tuning and bug fixing: Every 2 weeks (critical things every week).
  • Like 35

Dissepointed in new ships not coming when you release ;-; But i am really excited for early access however!

You won't be able to sail them anyways, need to rank up first. So, by the time you get rank needed for new frigates release will come out. 

• Like 5

Great news that all is going according to your plans so far! May i ask a few specific questions to clarify the announcement? And i know, it will probably all be in the patchnotes tomorrow but can't help the curiousness :)

1. What exactly will the account changes mean? I guess 1 character per account or mutiple characters but locked to one nation? Will it also mean the end to neutrals?

2. What exactly are the XP changes? Will we see additional ranks (like 650 men) or does it only concern XP gain? If so, will it revert to the pre-limited purchases status in december (i.e. appromaximately 2 times slower than now) or will there be another value in comparision to now? Will PvP XP stay 2 times of the PvE XP? Will Port Battles still grant 4 times the XP?

3. It's sad not to see new ship but does it also concern the ships that were technically already in game? The Ingermanland, Essex and Niagara? Or is there a chance they will be unlocked tomorrow?

1800 kiev time would be 1700 CET and 1600 GMT

It is basicly GMT/UTC +2 

so for continental europe CET it will be 17,  for Brits it will be 16 if iam correct.

and 11 am EST

Thats what I worked it out to be too. With hope they will be a bit ahead of schedule though

Yes, Ukraine = +2 GMT/UTC  | CET (Europe) = +1 GMT/UTC | UK = GMT/UTC | EST (New York) = -5 GMT/UTC | PST (Los Angeles) = -8 GMT/UTC

http://www.worldtimezone.com/