Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cmdr Thrudd

Updated ship recipe screenshots

Ahoy fellow captains!

I'm currently making a trade/manufacturing web app for the community and hoping to have an initial version ready in time for the early access launch next week. I'm currently populating my database but need a little help with the ship recipes. There are already some chunks of data on the forum but with the recent changes I fear they may be out of date. I've only unlocked Lynx, Cutter, Bring and Snow so far as I only got the game 10 days ago so I was wondering If any of you high level crafters could spare a few minutes to help me out with a few screenshots so I could enter some values.

Either post them here or feel free to PM me if you want to email directly.

Thanks in advance!
Cmdr Thrudd

Edited by Cmdr Thrudd

Thanks for the links Prater, I'd seen the spreadsheet but not your site.

Thing is the recipes changed a bit today so I'm looking for help gathering the updated info. We've now got gun carriages added to the mix and I want to make sure that is all that's changed as well as the quantities of carriages for the ships I don't have access to. :)

Wish I'd found your site last week rather than struggling with excel (I hate excel!).

The site I'm working on serves a similar purpose but I'm trying to make it a bit more involved with build calculations, outpost management, stock levels and a trade map. Not sure how much I'll have done in time for EA as it's only a few days away but I'm hoping to at least have the build calculator and basic outpost stuff up.

Edited by Cmdr Thrudd
  • Like 1

Thanks TommyShelby!

I'd been using your lists as a guide then I noticed the changes and made this thread. Your hard work is much appreciated :)

• Like 1