Game-Labs Forum

Important: Release information and next steps

Had finally gotten funds in my paypal acct and was going to pull the trigger when i saw this announcement. Is it too late to purchase now and get some time in or have you closed purchases and  i have to wait for the release on the 19th? Please say you want my cash now. Ive been dying to get this since i saw it a cpl weeks ago.

Edited by Whiplash

I just remembered I had this game today (last time I played it it didn't even have the open world yet!), played it for an hour before I have to go to work! I didn't know the servers were going down and it was getting released! I was looking forward to playing it a few more days.

Just finished doing some last minute battles! Loving the game, and very excited to hear the official launch date for Early Access! Very excellent job Devs! Looking forward to seeing the game progress even more.

Edited by Jarredjerry

Good Job Devs. 

One question though, Does this game add NPC's every time another Player comes into the game or are there only a certain number of NPC ships that spawn in at any given time and re-spawn after a preset time?

The reason I'm asking is, If it's a preset number then the first day will be the biggest fight for XP/Gold that this game has ever seen!

Almost every Captain will be out there trying to get ahead of the Noobs. It would be a race to get a ship to battle just as soon as it spawns in.

Thank you for this Awesome game!

The reason I'm asking is, If it's a preset number then the first day will be the biggest fight for XP/Gold that this game has ever seen!

Almost every Captain will be out there trying to get ahead of the Noobs. It would be a race to get a ship to battle just as soon as it spawns in.

PvP in Cutters bring it on!

Edited by Aussie Pastor
  • Like 2

Good Job Devs. 

One question though, Does this game add NPC's every time another Player comes into the game or are there only a certain number of NPC ships that spawn in at any given time and re-spawn after a preset time?

Thank you for this Awesome game!

Can always do the missions :)

I only got the game on wednesday but just did missions for a while to get leveled up. 

• Like 1

Congratulations on reaching this formidable landmark  :D

The tide will be turning so all hands on deck to welcome the new Captains,

Q1 : What will be the price on Steam $£€ ?

Q2 : Will there be a 4 pack option ?

Thanks and I wish the Dev team a fair wind on release.

thumbsup.gif

This is my first post on the forum, well congrats for the release and i can't wait to sail again!

I've collected 39 hours of play, i've gathered some experience and basic knowledge, i love how realistic but at the same time how easy to play is the game, it's not always simple to mix these two things!

Also a special thanks to the community who helped me a lot, i hate smartasses "i'm too pro to answer you", i've got a lot of answers, stay cool guys ;)

• Like 2