Game-Labs Forum

Important: Release information and next steps

Some clarifications: So I can make plans.

1. So we really have all day on the 19th and until 9pm CET (2:00 PM USA Central Time Zone) on the 20th to log on to get these "exceptional" ships. But do we have all day on the 21st to log on as well? So head start is really a day and a half or 2 and half days? 

2. Depending on Valve's 3 day release time frame does that mean release may not happen until the 23rd or 24th?

3. What time on the 19th will serves be up, 12:00 AM CET (midnight)?(5:00 PM US Central Standard time on the 18th) time zones are important here!

Great job developers and Good Luck with Valve on the release! Here's to smooth sailing!

+1 on the time zone question - 18th is a holiday for some in the US (Me!) - server opening time is important!!

• Like 2

Admin,

In the heat of all the technical things, have you tried to line up any press related interview stuff?  From what I heard talking to the Infinity Battlescape devs during their KS, it's pretty hard to get any kind of media coverage nowadays by big name 'game journalism' sites unless you're from a major studio AAA studio.  

What is the email address press can contact for more info?  

Have you considered at least doing a copy/paste job of your main post here to your front page's blog?

I assume some kind of bulk email reminder you will send out?

I don't know what's been cooking with N7, but you guys really should have some kind of official EA trailer as well.

Edited by Booyaah
  • Like 2