Game-Labs Forum

DARTHMOD Question

CJFlint

Did any of the makers of "Darthmod" work on naval action currently? I saw on the Gamelabs sight it was one of the titles was Empires "Darthmod".

I just downloaded darthmod for empires TTW over the weekend and must say I'm quite impressed. Its breathed a ton of new life into empires. 

• Like 1

Top stuff :) Darthmod all the way. Same for S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Metro and IL-2 :D

I know:) Made empires into a new game. The music is a prefect choice for that game, and the new battles are just epic. Kind of wondering if hes got anything planed for Rome 2 lol I played IL-2, and my all time fav combat sim rise of flight. They got some good talent!

I have a funny feeling when naval action is complete it will be epic. 

Maker of Darthmod works on Ultimate General Gettysburg. He sails sometimes, but due to forthcoming launch of the game not very often. 

I really am enjoying that mod, didn't even realize when I down loaded that the person who made works for Game Labs til today. That's some cool stuff!  

Well it looks like you guys are doing a wonderful job. Hoping I'll get to check it out for myself real soon ;) but really, just going off of past titles... you guys have so much talent and potential here and it really looks like you are giving it everything.

• Like 1

Hi all, I am very happy that I am part of Game-Labs and I am sure that we are making really unique games. Naval action is indeed a very special one.

Always glad to read good comments about DarthMod by the way :)

It is a great mod and complete, epic battles, period matching music and the list goes on. I still have not played the napoleon version yet. Empires was probably my fav total war, because I enjoy that period of history. I played many hours of it a few years ago right when it was released then put it until just recently when I saw your super mod.

DarthMod reminds a little of GWX for for Silent Hunter 3, it was a vary complete over-hall for the game, that added a ton of new content.   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi all, I am very happy that I am part of Game-Labs and I am sure that we are making really unique games. Naval action is indeed a very special one.

There are only two words to describe the DarthMod. Epic and brilliant.
Thank you!

Big up

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...
On 5/14/2014 at 2:20 PM, Nick Thomadis said:

Still playing Darth Mod empire today. 

Edited by Fletch