Game-Labs Forum

Excalibur Merged With Sons of Liberty

I'd like to welcome Captains Senna and Basil to our happy little family. I look forward to sinking tons of ships with you guys.

We have double digit membership now in Naval Action. Things are looking good. We've made contact with another US Fleet and will be coordinating with them on PvP 2 USA and we will be talking to another US Fleet tonight. Hopefully we can form a solid coalition like Tattered Flags, Decatur, and Boston Sea Party have on PvP EU 1.

I'd like to thank Sam, Johnny, Boom and the rest of Tattered Flag for welcome us into the fold for a few weeks at least. We do look forward to still assisting you at end game. Also like to thank Tony and his Boston Sea members for welcoming us into their groups in the first week of EA.

If your looking for a solid group on PvP 2 USA and meet our requirments join our TS3 at excalibur.teamspeak3.com.

Submitted an app, what nation are you guys in? Might want to add that info to the OP.

EDIT: nvm, found it in Frost's post history: US Nation. I'm playing in the US Nation so no problem there.

Thanks for catching that. I noticed I left that we were in PvP1 as well. We have moved to PvP2. Check back at your app I have updated it.

Great crafters in this group one of the members has a good crafting level and helped me grab a snow when we moved over to the US server. Its freaking amazing

5b9382b0b9.png

So far I have taken on 2 snows 2 pickles 2 cutters 1 mercury and a rene with this snow the rene did put me about 1/4 armor on one side but since I got this thing I have pulled in around 80k gold and around 4k xp.