Game-Labs Forum

InfiniteAmount

HEY MOM! I'm on the front page of the paper! :D

We lost 2-3 AI snows to the towers, I know this is considered ''Huge Losses'' to the US' incompetent shipbuilding industry, but for the Royal Navy's war machine, it is but a seaweed in an ocean.

For King and Country!

Huzzah!

• Like 3

I like how journalism plays on the truth to sell a story, though it was an interesting read and i like the way the papers done its mostly fiction for the best part, but the wipe is coming and tests and tactics still need to be practiced to keep the lads in shape, till EA Gentlemen and let the real games begin and good luck to you all :)

• Like 3

Faux Spews is alive and well in the colonies I see - so much for the war of Magnum's Ear! ------ Americans Routed - Britannia Rules Again ---------!

FYI - You forgot to report the ruse that Tony Montana and Duke Nasty fell for - keeping them out of the battle.

gg :)

• Like 2

We've managed to dig up an over sexed and very reluctant Benjamin Franklin out of a Parisian brothel. He is enroute to Philadelphia aboard his majesties quickest clipper, set to churn out a counter to this ragged press propaganda.  

Edited by Holden
  • Like 2

FYI - You forgot to report the ruse that Tony Montana and Duke Nasty fell for - keeping them out of the battle.

Tony and Duke were just on the coast to pounce stragglers, not actually fight the PB. Them not joining the Port Battle was irrelevant to any British action, as far as I know.

Here is the template, it uses powerpoint. It might be possible to use other presentation creation programs, but I haven't tested them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xf9aj1s714631h2/Naval%20Action%20Newspaper%20Template.pptx?dl=0

It doesn't look right, but that's normal because the font can't be copied over through dropbox. A link to where you can get the font is located in the template. Also, some parts use copperplate gothic which is a standard windows font. It also doesn't have the parchment background (but adding that is as simple as google image search for an appropriate powerpoint background, and applying it to the slide).

To make the final image, I just took a screenshot of the slide in the Slide Show presentation view.

Edited by InfiniteAmount