Game-Labs Forum
jodgi

Spare trinco blueprint, anyone?

Want to make a trinco suited for speed testing (as vanilla as possible). Can't get the rng to give me trinco blueprint. Anyone have a spare trinco blueprint?

I got a second belle blueprint, so if you want that...

You can only trade the BP right?  And only to others in the same port?  They should make them so you can do contract and sale them.  I just got me a Brig Trader Blue Print for the second time. 

• Like 1

You can only trade the BP right?  And only to others in the same port?  They should make them so you can do contract and sale them.  I just got me a Brig Trader Blue Print for the second time.

Yes and yes.

Lol, I've grindcrafted TCutters before and after wipe through 30 crafting levels without seeing TBrig BP!?!? I've lost count of how many TCutters I've made.

Agreed, I have  a spare Mercury BP (on PvE server) and would gladly trade that for a Trader Brig BP or contract it :)

• Like 1

Agreed, I have  a spare Mercury BP (on PvE server) and would gladly trade that for a Trader Brig BP or contract it :)

I would trade but I'm on EU PVP and that I think your a stinking french player.  So I would have to sink you instead.   

But yah they need to add the option to the the store or give me an option to do something with the BP.   Would be cool if we could trade them in for crafting notes or something like that if we don't need the BP's.