Game-Labs Forum

British West Indies Trading Company (PvP1) (PvP2?) (Britain)

British West Indies Trading Company

The most powerful chartered shipping fleet in the Carribean!

By Royal Appointment to His Majesty the King of Britain

Seeks shipbuilders, captains, craftsmen, colonialists, and explorers to spread the reach of the Great Britishe Empire across the furthest reaches of the Weste Indies 

Our Teamspeak HeadQuarters is 85.236.100.27:21607 - feel free to come along!

To be updated...

Edited by GeekSqueak
  • Like 4

Hello I would also like to join, i have just purchased my game and waitinig for the key to come in email. While i waited i wanted to find a good solid group to join, im online almost everyday when i get the game just on and off because  i have a child. just had a few questions like what ship to work towards first and where should my home port be? hope to hear from you!! oh and im from Canada.

• Like 1

Hello I would also like to join, i have just purchased my game and waitinig for the key to come in email. While i waited i wanted to find a good solid group to join, im online almost everyday when i get the game just on and off because  i have a child. just had a few questions like what ship to work towards first and where should my home port be? hope to hear from you!! oh and im from Canada.

Hey there! :) We can teach you all these things within our teamspeak. You're more than welcome to join!

• 3 weeks later...

Hail! I would like to pledge my brig and lynx into service for the West Indies Trading Company, for the glory of the empire and our blessed Queen! I personally assisted with the capture of Pedro Cat and Bugle Cay, acting as both financier and blockade, and have established significant trade routes as far north as Florida. I would be honored to be considered for duty, and will fill out any necessary applications. Thank you.

Edited by TheWalrus
  • Like 1

Perhaps I should also mention that I sail on PvP2, and I have a keen interest in helping grow the Naval Action community and see Britain rise as the greatest power of the server. I am new to the game (only played around 30 hours), but I am learning quickly and will be happy to continue learning from this company's senior officers, as well recruit and help officiate and organize in any way I can. Representing the most powerful company in the history of the world is an opportunity that I am most delighted to take.

Perhaps I should also mention that I sail on PvP2, and I have a keen interest in helping grow the Naval Action community and see Britain rise as the greatest power of the server. I am new to the game (only played around 30 hours), but I am learning quickly and will be happy to continue learning from this company's senior officers, as well recruit and help officiate and organize in any way I can. Representing the most powerful company in the history of the world is an opportunity that I am most delighted to take.

Sounds pretty god We need officers for PvP2 - you could be a valuable asset! If you want, you can contact me on steam at [bWITC] GeekSqueak - I won't be on TS today as it is currently broken.