Game-Labs Forum
Pagan Pete

Captains of the Black Flag

15 hours ago, Stars and Stripes said:

Without doubt these guys are the only real pirates in the game imho. 

Thanks for the help vs UWS.

The original and the best bar none. 👏

I was not part of those raids that sank so many India's down south but it proves how few it can take to have a lot of fun and make a great difference in the game.   

• Like 5

On 10/12/2018 at 9:11 AM, Stars and Stripes said:

Without doubt these guys are the only real pirates in the game imho. 

Thanks for the help vs UWS.

The original and the best bar none. 👏

Thanks for the big up.

We enjoy mixing it up with the big boys in our small ships.

Hopefully the US can grow again and that's better for all of us and the game. 😁

• Like 1

Our New YouTube channel has been launched called Clan Black.

Light hearted and not to serious.....we aim to promote Naval Action as best as we can.

You can see how BLACK likes to hunt the world over....and how humour is very much evident in what we do.

If you feature in any of our videos, thanks and GG.

Pirates Life https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJ4Ncm7jcbB53pbIXHqheg

Edited by Crow
  • Like 5

On 10/23/2018 at 1:38 PM, NedLow said:

You guys recruit new thugs to boost ya ranks?

We don't actively recruit like other clans, however we do invite some pirates to sail with us for a while to see if we all 'fit'.

Have ye read the articles?

12 minutes ago, Pirate Blackbeard said:

We don't actively recruit like other clans, however we do invite some pirates to sail with us for a while to see if we all 'fit'.

Have ye read the articles?

Yes articales is read and understood.

Just hollow in-game if ya guys need any help.

4 minutes ago, NedLow said:

Yes articales is read and understood.

Just hollow in-game if ya guys need any help.

Pm sent.

I Be wishing you all a Merry (BLACK) Christmas.

This be me, so be giving me your wish lists and I be checking if you have been Bad or worse...

34cbc6577d105e06620f4d1e6c3652ac.jpg

• Like 1

" You guys recruiting? "

As in most clans right now. we have a few actives and the rest appear to be waiting on the big wipe and release.

We do not actively recruit but as Blackbeard posted some time ago we have you sail with us for a week or two. 

Read the articles at the top of this forum. you must agree to abide by them to join the clan.

If we feel you fit in with the members and members agree as this is not a dictatorship, you may get an invite.

We are always keeping an eye out for potential members but having had a fairly large clan in the past, we prefer a smaller clan with quality people and fewer politics.

Look for me, Nick the Cursed, Windy,  Black Harry, Emrys or Benedicte and ask to join us for a sail or two.

If you catch him you might even see Pagan Pete online. He has been popping in recently for short sails.

Ferrus

37 minutes ago, Ferrus Pugnum said:

" You guys recruiting? "

As in most clans right now. we have a few actives and the rest appear to be waiting on the big wipe and release.

We do not actively recruit but as Blackbeard posted some time ago we have you sail with us for a week or two. 

Read the articles at the top of this forum. you must agree to abide by them to join the clan.

If we feel you fit in with the members and members agree as this is not a dictatorship, you may get an invite.

We are always keeping an eye out for potential members but having had a fairly large clan in the past, we prefer a smaller clan with quality people and fewer politics.

Look for me, Nick the Cursed, Windy,  Black Harry, Emrys or Benedicte and ask to join us for a sail or two.

If you catch him you might even see Pagan Pete online. He has been popping in recently for short sails.

Ferrus

Ok thanks.  I am going to be moving back over to the pirate side after the wipe. I will look you guys up after I make the move.

Edited by HoneyBaddger

Liq has started a post on clans after the release.  We will be on the seas after the release and sailing the high seas.  I look forward to seeing old and new players on board after the release to fill up the servers once more.

Ferrus

• Like 2

I am very happy to announce that after a long absence, Bluetooth is back online and will be sailing again.  We have a good group of pvpers going and the clan leader board shows it all.

We are always on the look out for a new member or two even though we do not spam Global and nation with ads...   If you happen to be sailing with us or in a fight with one of us, express your interest in joining and we will talk it over as a group and let you know.

BLACK (not BL4CK) will continue to be a scourge for other nations on the seas for a long time to come!!!

• Like 2

Ran into Ygnn's (BLACK) prince yesterday. Lost connection during the fight and although it was only a t-brig, he stopped the action, till I had restarted. Damn fine move! 👍

2 hours ago, Archer11 said:

Ran into Ygnn's (BLACK) prince yesterday. Lost connection during the fight and although it was only a t-brig, he stopped the action, till I had restarted. Damn fine move! 👍

Good to hear as Ygnn is a recent addition to the clan. A few more like him would be great for the clan.

Thanks for the post,

Ferrus