Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Meme collection

Bart Smith

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Anolytic said:

Nope. He's making a turn "hard to starboard". I considered this when I made it.

See:

Also relevant, "when you want to do a rolling broadside from Stern, but has random fire on" 

13 hours ago, jodgi said:

Possibly off topic, but still...

Naval Action has ruined me. When I see this I no longer think of vacation or luxury:

66fd8bee59e007b479f15144b21382be.jpg

I want to stern-rake those galleries so hard I can taste it!

Ohhhhhhhhhh, CREW SHOCK

9 hours ago, EliteDelta said:

Can you please stop with this news template? You aren't a high enough rank to use it yet. 

Can you tell me what my rank is ?....  at least i would like to know!

BUT.Hmmm...Does it hurt ...O.O... or something else perhaps? 

perhap, i must make a poll...

Yes..Lets ...vote for likes !

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

On 9/16/2019 at 11:13 AM, Beeekonda said:

here I go with a dank meme......

175asw.jpg

oh... only the foolish and weird workaholics want this game to have expensive crafting.... I've seen so many carebears with cowardly-indiaman-trashhauler mindset  in this game - but the important question is: where is the fun in that? .... perhaps they just hate fun? I think that this conclussion is appropriate!

Edited by Captain2Strong

5 minutes ago, Captain2Strong said:

oh... only the foolish and weird workaholics want this game to have expensive crafting.... I've seen so many carebears with cowardly-indiaman-trashhauler mindset  in this game - but the important question is: where is the fun in that?

1. Yes, crafting is too expensive.

2. Don't blame the players, blame the game. The economy only works if some people generate currency via moving objects. 

To be able to live by stealing, you need the majority to be producing things for you to steal.

Edited by Tenet

16 minutes ago, Tenet said:

Don't blame the players, blame the game. The economy only works if some people generate currency via moving objects.

the players might sometimes have an impact on the game to some degree (despite this usually not being the case)

so it's sometimes a good idea to think a bit before deciding to say something dumb!

Im sometimes getting sick of these thoughtless, repeated sayings... don't you have your own?

P.S. blame both, economy is neglecting this particular game btw! at least the current economy

Edited by Captain2Strong