Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Meme collection

Bart Smith

18 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Russian 2nd Biggest Zerg in NA:

18 hours ago, rediii said:

Total Number of players dont mean anything. Hope you are smart enough to know that

Those are unique log-ins over the last month. NOT total number of players. 

• Like 4

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Banished Privateer said:

Most likely you are trolling, like always anyway. Compare GB leaderboard PvP kills and Prussian.

Prussian PvP kills: 71

GB PvP kills: 273+

GB has 4x more PvP kills than Prussia.

GB has 7x more players than Prussia. 

image.thumb.png.3479b814a8a31045692d88caa69c0538.png

image.png.e70d609f3cea367abac2d70eb6976f6c.png

I never said that the Prussians were any good.. 

1 minute ago, rediii said:

Numbers dont mean anything as you saw yourself. NNC 4 Members, almost more kills than ALOHA+HANSA combined. (114 Members)

Prussia had it's glory days thouhg, I agree that you cant match GB in numbers or in a skilled environment (pb). With your attitude you gained yourself a long time enemy though. Better keep the timers up and make sure to be friends with everyone in "your" timezone

You mad bra? 

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Numbers dont mean anything as you saw yourself. NNC 4 Members, almost more kills than ALOHA+HANSA combined. (114 Members)

Prussia had it's glory days thouhg, I agree that you cant match GB in numbers or in a skilled environment (pb). With your attitude you gained yourself a long time enemy though. Better keep the timers up and make sure to be friends with everyone in "your" timezone

NNC looks suspiciously like an alt farming operation... 

5 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

It's obvious the more populated nation has more players that play less. I just find it funny that no one calls gb a ZERG when they camp kpr.... 

False, the pm French would often go, sit, and wait for the Zerg just to get a fight. Did this for a few weeks until they just quit coming out. Best part was when we saw a lot of bitching about how we are killing the game. Used the salt to cure the meat I am buying from KoC. 

41 minutes ago, Galt said:

False, the pm French would often go, sit, and wait for the Zerg just to get a fight. Did this for a few weeks until they just quit coming out. Best part was when we saw a lot of bitching about how we are killing the game. Used the salt to cure the meat I am buying from KoC. 

Why are you saying I am wrong and then say what I said? Maybe I missunderstood you. Speak to me as if I were a child. 

On 2/21/2019 at 10:41 AM, HachiRoku said:

Why are you saying I am wrong and then say what I said? Maybe I missunderstood you.

We would go sit in front of KPR and wait for the zerg. We called it a zerg at the time. We went to KPR knowing that you likely had the players on to fight us. Once the zerg decided to #DenyContent is when we quit. No reason to sit in front of a port for hours without anything to do. Some call us Jackals for it :)

29 minutes ago, Galt said:

We would go sit in front of KPR and wait for the zerg. We called it a zerg at the time. We went to KPR knowing that you likely had the players on to fight us. Once the zerg decided to #DenyContent is when we quit. No reason to sit in front of a port for hours without anything to do. Some call us Jackals for it :)

since you are referring to the zerg as you, you must mean during the time I was in GB. I never told anyone to deny anyone content. I was actually the dickhead that encouraged them to go out and fight. 

5 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

since you are referring to the zerg as you, you must mean during the time I was in GB. I never told anyone to deny anyone content. I was actually the dickhead that encouraged them to go out and fight. 

mmmmh you know that I like you, but in those days you were used to shout to the noobs and to bad captains, rather than encouraging them to the fight!

I miss you "puttanella"! 😜

1 minute ago, MassimoSud said:

mmmmh you know that I like you, but in those days you were used to shout to the noobs and to bad captains, rather than encouraging them to the fight!

I miss you "puttanella"! 😜

I did not shout. I just told them they were trash. There is a difference. Turns out you don't make many friends telling people they are trash to their face. Maybe there was a good reason for me being exiled :unsure:

• Like 1