Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Meme collection

Bart Smith

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

I mean it's pretty sad this dude is streaming and helping to try and grow the community....and he just gets griefed for it.  

NA at it's finest.

He was going around calling people retards. We've not been anywhere near as cruel.

He's not being griefed, we're chatting about it on the forums which he doesn't use. So really it's sniggering behind his back rather than being mean towards him.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough
  • Like 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

He was going around calling people retards. We've not been anywhere near as cruel.

He's not being griefed, we're chatting about it on the forums which he doesn't use. So really it's sniggering behind his back rather than being mean towards him.

well its not good to bully him on the forums anyway, dont get dragged down to his level, report his behavior and let the admins take care of it instead of making it a big deal :)

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I've seen his attitude and it definitely needs some work there. I can't change him, but I think it's starting to be borderline cyber bullying against this mighty mo person. I think its gotten out of control and all parties need to calm down.

Ye I agree, that’s why the likes of myself @Msk@Aster & @Xyster have watched his stream and offered advice but I feel he needs some time to do his missions now, also what his done to other people gives us no right to do the same to him no matter what we think he deserves, just remember he has a following may not be huge but a following still which means he can bring more players to the game 

Edited by Rebrall

Calm down community.

1st Hes got a poor attitude, watch the first video of him basically telling @Roronoa to shut up while trying to give him advice on how to kill me.

2nd hes losing the good ships we give him, and hes getting prime access to good shit from us - i gave him an elite french rig, @Astergave him a kiritimati mast and i'm sure others have given him good stuff.

3rd He got to kill @EliteDelta , I'm sure half you mamelukes have never done that.

This game is not for everyone, and if you don't have thick skin and rage a lot, this game isn't for you

-Anyway, this is a meme page, not a pity party forum

Edited by pit
  • Like 11

I feel bad for the guy, Mighty_Mo. Although I do not want the ganking and memes to end. You have to admire the fact that he has not quit yet like so many other players would have. He just....it is like watching a Uwe Boll film. They are horrendous films that you should go watch something else, but because it is just so bad you cant get yourself to do so.

Edited by Davos Seaworth
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, pit said:

3rd He got to kill @EliteDelta , I'm sure half you mamelukes have never done that

Where is the video of this? This is meme-worthy 😛

5 hours ago, pit said:

hes getting prime access to good shit from us - i gave him an elite french rig, @Astergave him a kiritimati mast and i'm sure others have given him good stuff.

He needs some lessons, not the good stuff to sink 😛

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vazco said:

He needs some lessons, not the good stuff to sink 😛

EvilSeeQu, LionShaft and me were on discord voice chat with him trying to explain some things but he doesnt seem to be willing to learn 😕

• Like 2

Captains, this is a thread to post memes.

These memes are still forced to follow the rules, some of those which have breached these rules have been hidden and discussions around these "memes" have also been hidden.

Now go back to the good memes.

I also encourage you to read this 

• Like 3