Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Meme collection

Bart Smith

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

If this was out of fashion two years ago, why did you post this less then two years ago 🤔

Apologies maybe i should of said 1 year 11 months because this offends you,we do have something in common though because that's the last time you sank anyone in Naval Action i presume you still  just sit around in Council meetings boring people to death or did you eventually find where the LEAVE PORT button resides?

I better check outside before i go to bed tonight in case your hiding in a bush.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tac said:

Apologies maybe i should of said 1 year 11 months because this offends you,we do have something in common though because that's the last time you sank anyone in Naval Action i presume you still  just sit around in Council meetings boring people to death or did you eventually find where the LEAVE PORT button resides?

I better check outside before i go to bed tonight in case your hiding in a bush.

Oh sorry did I step on a wrong toe there?

I actually found a solution about boring people to death in meetings, I just show them your angry reactions on my posts and it always provides many fun times.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Oh sorry did I step on a wrong toe there?

I actually found a solution about boring people to death in meetings, I just show them your angry reactions on my posts and it always provides many fun times.

So many words,for one of such little action i may adopt you as a pet.

3 hours ago, ScipioTortuga said:

If this was out of fashion two years ago, why did you post this less then two years ago 🤔

Im not gonna lie i laughed my ass off at this one too, it really is a hilarious format.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Your first reaction on me were actually more empty words.

But dont worry, I am just happy you still hate me after so long of my inactivity

Change hate to pity and were rocking,anyway jump on swedish TS or just pm me ,this nonsense is boring for everyone else.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

gothmogmaxresdefault.jpg

Baby Ruth ..baby ruth ..baby ruth.....aaaaghhh,,,,

MMmm...dejavu...it seems he is escaped from " the   "Goonies" 

you are even hungrier than i am  ......  

Edited by Thonys