Admiral Caldwell sir i have the butchers bill

British Losses

203 killed
622 wounded

Dutch Losses

3 Ports

540 killed
620 wounded
7 ships of the line, 2 fifth rates and 2 frigates (dont berate me these were the figure stated at the Battle of Camperdown)

Edited by Llewellyn Jones RN

Well said charles, not to mention that when fighting with equal numbers we almost suffered no losses while taking out the entire dutch fleet. I think we proved we are more than capable of taking out your forces and we're not being cowards for not fighting you on equal terms for port battles. If you want to do another arranged battle to show us how you would beat us in an equal fight please do, I'm more than willing to participate in it.

Well said charles, not to mention that when fighting with equal numbers we almost suffered no losses while taking out the entire dutch fleet. I think we proved we are more than capable of taking out your forces and we're not being cowards for not fighting you on equal terms for port battles. If you want to do another arranged battle to show us how you would beat us in an equal fight please do, I'm more than willing to participate in it.

Funny enough i recall the following senario's:

Fleet of 15 dutch find a fleet of 15 brits and after a minute, they all TP'd back to capital.

Fleet of 8 brits laying in front of oranjestad were met by 8 dutch guys, 2 brits sank and 1 was on the brink off, all dutch sailed away happily.

Near plymouth, joined fleet of dutch & USA fight a fleet of 25 brits, they brits get slaughtered.

I can continue this list, yet it's time for lunch. Cheers

Edited by SteelSandwich
  • Like 1

Pretty sure my vics only receiving a new paint job, so the propaganda of the entire Dutch fleet is about as accurate as "almost no losses" which I presume means you accrued losses.Nice job though on the royal navy's version of "pearl harbour" maybe because it's Xmas the "declaration" is still in the post. I bid you a merry Christmas and a most happy new year, you guys certainly are testing the hell out of this alpha.

Nice job though on the royal navy's version of "pearl harbour" maybe because it's Xmas the "declaration" is still in the post. 

Hmmm the moment you took our Ports unprovoked, a state of war existed between us in all but name.... also its not good practice to send attack plans via post, it tends to give the game away. ;)

oh and btw tac the only reason you only repainted your vic is because someone on our side accidentally destroyed the last tower so you could leave the battle... I was talking about the arranged battles where we have beaten you even when we were outnumbered. Or did you forget about those. If we didn't have a tap out battle you guys would have lost a lot of ships there.

lol steelsandwich you are referring to battles even before the wipe, this has nothing in common with our current setup of members, tactics and the current gameplay. I can start talking about how I killed you in sea trials as well and make assumptions based on those battles...

Just like you say those battles dont matter, neither do these current ones. Talking big now means nothing, when EA arives the funs begins.

So, until then, feel free to keep boasting, its quite enjoyable^^

no the most current battles do matter since they accurately show which force is the best trained/organized. Also I am only responding to your accusations that the brits need their "dogs" to beat you guys which clearly isn't the case. It's not about bragging that we took your ports, you guys make a huge deal about it even though you shouldn't even have ports in that area.

no the most current battles do matter since they accurately show which force is the best trained/organized. Also I am only responding to your accusations that the brits need their "dogs" to beat you guys which clearly isn't the case. It's not about bragging that we took your ports, you guys make a huge deal about it even though you shouldn't even have ports in that area.

I do not deny that you have the biggest force currently in the game. But do not forget that the hardened core of the dutch nation hasn't quit, they will be back on EA.

But my point still stands, you may be strong now, but that is no guarantee for the future. And being strong now, again, does not matter.

Funny enough i recall the following senario's:

Fleet of 15 dutch find a fleet of 15 brits and after a minute, they all TP'd back to capital.

Fleet of 8 brits laying in front of oranjestad were met by 8 dutch guys, 2 brits sank and 1 was on the brink off, all dutch sailed away happily.

Near plymouth, joined fleet of dutch & USA fight a fleet of 25 brits, they brits get slaughtered.

I can continue this list, yet it's time for lunch. Cheers

Still living in the past i see. You would be better off with more training and crafting. Merry Xmas everybody.

Edited by manuva85

Yes we're starting training with "how to use a community teamspeak to count your enemies" a practice invented by the British in the 18th century.Also part of the famous book "the art of naval warfare" . A win at all costs best seller. on sale at a bookshop near you this Xmas.

In summary

Basseterre, Charlestown, English Harbour, Kingstown, Bridgetown, Saint George's and Rosaly get magically transferred to the Dutch.
Vile Brits are evil conquerors when they respond by taking Dutch ports few days later. Epic Outrage.

Just don't do it again after the wipe.

Mr Tac can i ask why you would rather take orders from a Dutchman as apposed to a German "being an Englishman"??

"being an Englishman" wouldn't you rather fight for the English ???

Please forgive me if i am missing something here but I am not quite sure i understand the point you are trying to make  sir!

Edited by ragnar hairy trousers

Does it matter whom Tac takes orders from:)

You Brits had a strategicly good evening the other day and i enjoyed that first port battle. 

It was interesting to see the differences between the brits and the french in regards as how they attack ports that have defenders in it.

The only thing that i noticed from all this is how game breaking it can be if the biggest nations do not attack eachother, and one of them also has alliances with the swedes/french and spanish.

I wonder if and how that political structure will be the devs talked about.

Enjoy the holidays:)

• Like 1