Game-Labs Forum

Oh wow, people still make videos for this game. And here I was thinking they'd all keeled over at their desks...

Oh wow, people still make videos for this game. And here I was thinking they'd all keeled over at their desks...

i have been trying to release videos at least once a week for a while now :P

*checks Olav's YouTube channel* Oh, you do have some new videos up. Cool. Thanks! Dunno how I missed that, unless the last time I searched around for Naval Action videos was longer ago than I thought...  

*checks Olav's YouTube channel* Oh, you do have some new videos up. Cool. Thanks! Dunno how I missed that, unless the last time I searched around for Naval Action videos was longer ago than I thought... 

my channel isnt big enough and doesnt get that many views to really get serched :/

A new video, this time of last weeks trafalgar(well, those who didnt end up in the main trafalgar atleast) 

• Like 1

Really enjoyed that duel gentlemen... though we gained the wind, the punishment those Carronades gave us was too much.

Im sure if we weren't so close to the boundary we could have used the wind advantage better.

GG all

Really enjoyed that duel gentlemen... though we gained the wind, the punishment those Carronades gave us was too much.

Im sure if we weren't so close to the boundary we could have used the wind advantage better.

GG all

that might be true, i was honestly a bit surprised you won that, but me thinking of boarding... well that was stupid :P it was a fun fight indeed, to bad we werent in the actuall trafalgar, but this one was fun as well.

A new video where i end up being a bit salty due to a french guy capping my connie, i probably would not have been so salty if it were not for the fact that i had just capped a 74 and also due to him joining later in the battle

Video of the practice trafalgar we had, those yachts did some damage :/

Video of the latest trafalgar and unlike last time, no one died due to the ring 

Video of saturdays trafalgar is up, sorry for cutting it early but want to avoid politics on my youtube channel

Video of the last trafalgar, showing some of the problems currently

Edited by OlavDeng2

Got a new video up of the new patch, just a quick look at the new things, tomorrow, some port battles!

Video of the first port battle i have ever been in(also, i act as a lil bitch for a while, sorry about that)

mmm some interesting strategy from the ducth TS right there :).

Edited by Tac

Video of the last rafalgar

Edited by OlavDeng2