Game-Labs Forum

Provisions affecting Skill/Morale of Crew

Provisions  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a system like Provisions to be implemented in game?

• Oh yeah absolutely! I'd love the thought of my crew members suffering from malnutrition as they fix the sails and load the cannons with their skeletal fingers and dried out lips puckering for fresh water. Perfect idea!
    • A horrible idea! I'm a Captain of a mighty warship! Handling logistical capabilities of food and water is none of my concern! I prefer to think of my crew as Damned Souls from Davy Jones Locker or something. It's a game damn it!

Only if it increase the sratwgic dimensions of the OW game... like making certain areas more difficult to blockade, or more valuable to keep.

Not if it's just another commodity to shop for. If so, I'd rather see wear and tear from weather or long times at sea first.

I like the idea of having provisions that provide a buff for a certain number of days at sea, which cost more for larger crews.

However I'm not too keen about having too many negative effects from not taking on provisions.

I would say a baseline should be provided without the player (as captain) having to consider provisions.