Game-Labs Forum

Login Problems or Game Won't Start - Look Here

Charles Caldwell

I have the same thing.

running a 64bit system, yet am i getting an instant client.exe is not working crash after i started the game.

The only thing that works, is running the x86 option, but thats nto supposed to be so, if you have a 64 bit system right.

Same issue at 1:55 pm EST. Cannot log in..

Cannot get past the Steam select character and start menu   I select my character and press start and sit... waiting...waiting... waiting... etc.. The Exit key is the only item that works. . Tried multiple reboots and checking background programs for interference. Nothing seems to resolve.

Hi I have similar issue and much moreI can't play at all. I have played over 1200 hrs on this game and this is the fist major issue I have had. I have sent numerous crash reports today the last was ref::NAS-55031. I don't think the problem is local, I am running Windows 7 pro, 64bit and have reinstalled NA twice with no improvement. Please help, I am devastated!  

Seeing as it is multiple instances of the same issue, basically at the same time,  I would think NA would take it upon them selves to resolve instead of a bunch of us reporting via another mechanism.  Just thinking out loud. 

Please drop the attitude sir.  Software Development is an extremely complex science, and 99% of the players are logging in and playing just fine.  You are testing the game, and in order to fix your problem, the developers need more information than "it doesn't work".  30 people saying "it doesn't work" doesn't do a bit of good in solving the problem.  Submitting a crash report via Steam provides a wealth of information that can be used to replicate the problem.  Once the problem is replicatable, it can be solved.

Submit a crash report via the correct mechanism so that your problem can be fixed faster.

Thank you.

• Like 2

So when i open up the game it loads and comes up to the start menu, so as usual i click start and it seem the circle in the bottom left corner is there which i pressume has always meaned loading, except i am unable to get into the game from that point... Any one else?? 

Same problem, tried restarting, running in both x86 and AMD64 versions, tried restarting pc, going to submit a report if it doesnt improve before the trafalgar, note that i can press the create character button and it will the let me assign name/nation, but when i then try to create just a black circle appears in lower left corner and nothing more happens.