Game-Labs Forum

The NPCs thank you for your help

wot

Couldn't you just have disengaged?

You're in the faster ship.

No, i couldn't, i wasn't faster, even though i have a yellow speed built in and a blue copper plating. And after taking a volley of chain, i was definitely not going anywhere.

je vois pas le motif d'appel au tribunal helene? C'est du troll?

Ou alors est ce que tu dis qu'un joueur a pris le nom d'un npc pour te couler et t'a remercié après le combat?

Je vois pas trop ou tu veux en venir...

Liberty Jack n'est pas un npc, et d'ailleurs il n'est meme pas suedois, c'est un joueur US. Il est entre dans un combat ou j'étais deja a 1 contre 2, 120 vs 160 BR, avec sa frigate. Resultat, j'ai fini a 1 contre trois, 120 vs 310 BR. Je n'ai de toutes façons pas eu le temps de faire grand chose puisqu'apres m'etre pris une bordee de chain, je me suis direct fait rageboarde sans plus de preparation. Faut dire qu'en voyant les stats de son equipage, il avait marines et muskets and pistols, rien d'etonnant.

Liberty Jack n'est pas un npc, et d'ailleurs il n'est meme pas suedois, c'est un joueur US. Il est entre dans un combat ou j'étais deja a 1 contre 2, 120 vs 160 BR, avec sa frigate. Resultat, j'ai fini a 1 contre trois, 120 vs 310 BR. Je n'ai de toutes façons pas eu le temps de faire grand chose puisqu'apres m'etre pris une bordee de chain, je me suis direct fait rageboarde sans plus de preparation. Faut dire qu'en voyant les stats de son equipage, il avait marines et muskets and pistols, rien d'etonnant.

les mecs te diront comme dans le topic a coté sur les hollandais. Apparemment la regle est de permettre les renforts tant que la différence de ration est pas de 2v1. Donc 160v120 ca peut rentrer jusqu'à 240v120. C'est débile mais c'est apparemment comme ca.... Supporte mon topic sur les suggestions sur le br pour corriger le tir ^^

The tribunal should note the following as to the characters of M. Badas and colleagues:

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/7316-dutch-using-bug-exploits-to-break-br-rules-and-bug-exploit/?p=137848

Again, offered in good faith. I leave it to the tribunal to note any recurring themes and behaviours of certain players.

And beside trolling, what are you doing here?

I dont see how providing background information in a tribunal case is trolling but as you call it so, I withdraw my information.

There are some that might claim the original complaint is trolling.

The French are a strange lot indeed!

Oh well.

Edited by Feuersturm
  • Like 1

Close it.  This is not a tribunal offense.  This is a player upset that he got killed.  That is all this is.  This is an abuse of the Tribunal System. Helene should have been able to disengage with his ship if he was paying attention. Ren + blue copper, as long as it isn't live oak, can outrun anything as long as they aren't fir ships.

Was this fight interesting?

no

Was this fight fair?

no

Was this fight fun?

no

Was this fight worth my time?

no

Next time, spare me the "nice fight" pm after battle, thx

If this is the criteria for a Tribunal, then we will now have just about every battle where someone loses and gets upset be a Tribunal.

• Like 3