Game-Labs Forum

Musics

Barberouge

Perhaps tomorrow I can poke around for links, but it's late and quiet time in the house now :) But I dare say Googling any of the above composers or searching for them on YouTube will likely turn up recordings; they just may or may not be historically informed performances (for which I am a stickler! Viola da gamba player here...).

god old german marches from around 1804, the general classic vivaldi and so on. but i cant wait to have some awesome combat music from the Anno series the music they use are so superb.

this for harsh battles in Naval action hopefully soon:

but from the games i tryed sofar i like 1404 the most

Perhaps tomorrow I can poke around for links, but it's late and quiet time in the house now :) But I dare say Googling any of the above composers or searching for them on YouTube will likely turn up recordings; they just may or may not be historically informed performances (for which I am a stickler! Viola da gamba player here...).

Played flute here (mostly jazz but also some classical), but switched to electronic music later. I like listening to Gregorian chant when playing Total War games though :)

Some flute (Rimsky-Korsakov, Flight of the Bumble Bee):

Beat box version:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What you get when members of the Dutch Youth Orchectra manage sneak on stage before a performance:

One can hear the Dutch touch of happy gabber, but the melody sounds better :)

Some acid tribe:

Also, some electronic opera:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...