Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Propose moderators for Polish language forums

Hello Captains.

We have been suggested that these 2 captains would be best to fill the role of volunteer moderators for the polish forums.

Bart Smith

Nornica

Let's discuss these 2 captains and propose others if you think there are better Captains for this role.. 

• Like 1

Hello Captains.

We have been suggested that these 2 captains would be best to fill the role of volunteer moderators for the polish forums.

Bart Smith

Nornica

Let's discuss these 2 captains and propose others if you think there are better Captains for this role.. 

We can have 3 moderators?

Bart Smith, Nornica and PrezesOi

We can have 3 moderators?

Bart Smith, Nornica and PrezesOi

To be honest I only think there needs to be 1 Moderator on the Polish forums considering the size of it, however maybe making them Mods in general could be a good idea?

Edited by GoldenEagleLeader

At this point it doesn't matter how many of them will be granted, because it affect only polish part of this forum. But its true if we pick them to many they can start disturb each other.

Prezes is very experienced potbs legacy moderator. so its his advantage

Edited by Rychu Karas

I will quote myself,  private message written 2 months ago, when I suggested creation of this subforum:

Sent 04 August 2015 - 06:45 PM

[...]
Imo Bart is suitable for Polish subforum moderator. He is active NA player/tester and he was moderator on my forum (potbs.pl - no longer alive) few years ago and he is a responsible guy.
If you check polish google, you will see that he does a good job for you - advertising NA.

[...]

As you know, my activity in the game is now close to zero (I spent so much time and enthusiasm on Sea Trials that I need to rest now... till next wipe), so it's obvious that my candidacy does not make sense.
No matter who will be the moderator - I beg you, do something with these texts from google translator. When I see "Hetmani" instead of "Kapitanowie" my eyes are bleeding :-)

Cheers, thanks for the kind words everyone

To be honest I only think there needs to be 1 Moderator on the Polish forums considering the size of it, however maybe making them Mods in general could be a good idea?

GoldenEagleLeader, I'll be honest - I do not understand why you are so interested in our little harbor? Do you have any relationship with Poland, maybe a family? Btw, Bart speaks fluent Polish, because he is a Pole :)

Well maybe my avatar signature tricks a bit but yes im polish and can speak fluently polish (when im not too drunk)

Lol, I thought you were English due to your profile saying you live in Scotland, but I guess you moved there :lol:

GoldenEagleLeader, I'll be honest - I do not understand why you are so interested in our little harbor? Do you have any relationship with Poland, maybe a family? Btw, Bart speaks fluent Polish, because he is a Pole :)

No reason really. :)  However to answer your question I do have a Polish Brother but I am not personally Polish. (Long story)

Ja i Nornica zostalismy nominowani na moderatorow tego podforum. W zwiazku z tym apleuje (my) do zapoznania sie i stosowania regulaminu forum i pisania w odpowiednich tematach. Z gory dziekujemy!

• Like 1