Game-Labs Forum

Connectivity issues, lags, disconnects

raskolnikoff

this is the 3rd time the server has crashed.  due to the server issues i have lost my Live Oak / White Oak Constitution which is not easily replaced. (this was lost on the 2nd server crash) i have already reported it in game. please can you replace my constitution with its upgrades and cannons?

so i can continue grinding away happily.

Raxius

Was disconnected several times from PvE about 5 hours before this post, both in OW and in port.  First attempt at login failed.  I happened to notice how many people were logged in.  I waited a minute before a second attempt to log in (it worked).  Roughly 25% of the people showing up as logged at the first attempt in had been kicked out per the numbers on the second try.

Edited by Genma Saotome

I have played NA since 04/01/2016 via a Steam account and 1382 hours of gameplay.

Cannot enter the game ftm.

Shard selection gives a message "Error: shards config request failed"

Has anybody a solution?

Thanks in advanced

45 minutes ago, Danvers said:

I have played NA since 04/01/2016 via a Steam account and 1382 hours of gameplay.

Cannot enter the game ftm.

Shard selection gives a message "Error: shards config request failed"

Has anybody a solution?

Thanks in advanced

Please, check the general workaround for connection issues:

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode

Also, could you check that google services are available to you. 

Also, to verify that your ISP is not blocking connection, please try to check with another source of internet (like 4g for example).

german: hoffe ja ich kriege mein schiff constitution heile wieder war mit einem freund gestern er mit seiner essex in pve missionen als um 4.00uhr circa der server down ging .war mein bestes schiff bis zu dem zeitpunkt.wäre mir egal wenn nicht das schiff alle upgrades drauf gehabt hätte.mfg draskon

Edited by DRASKON
ALLES KLAR HAB MEIN SCHIFF

27 minutes ago, DRASKON said:

german: hoffe ja ich kriege mein schiff constitution heile wieder war mit einem freund gestern er mit seiner essex in pve missionen als um 4.00uhr circa der server down ging .war mein bestes schiff bis zu dem zeitpunkt.wäre mir egal wenn nicht das schiff alle upgrades drauf gehabt hätte.mfg draskon

sobald das spiel wieder geht, F11 drücken und vorfall reporten. inkl kanonen und welche upgrade du drauf hattest. schiff bekommste dann innerhalb von ein paar tagen wieder, je nach admin-auslastung^^

Is anyone else having trouble getting into the game right now?  I keep getting Steam authentication errors.  NA is starting ok, it's a Steam problem.  I've restarted Steam a few times and it partially works (yes I am able to log in ok).  Anyone else experiencing Steam issues?  I'm on east coast USA if it makes any difference.

4 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

Is anyone else having trouble getting into the game right now?  I keep getting Steam authentication errors.  NA is starting ok, it's a Steam problem.  I've restarted Steam a few times and it partially works (yes I am able to log in ok).  Anyone else experiencing Steam issues?  I'm on east coast USA if it makes any difference.

Yes, I am West Coast US, play on PvP Global, I can get to the shards list, and pick Global, but after saying I am 1 in que, it reports back in Bright Red letters "Authentication Error: Steam authentication server error" and I am stuck and unable to log in to game