Game-Labs Forum

Connectivity issues, lags, disconnects

raskolnikoff

It seems there were temporary issues on third-party ISPs as graphs indeed indicate decrease of online players by that time, but it is defently not related to server provider issues, server is running fine since maintenance time.

• 2 months later...

PVE server and PVP-EU server down?

PVE server kicked me out about 90 minutes ago, and I cannot get back in.  The login screen showed PVE server and PVP-EU with pings blank and then pings randomly like 4000 or so.  Can't log in to either of them, but no problem logging into PVP Global.

Anyone confirm they have issues?  Eastern USA here.

This seems to be an issue again, several members from ALOHA have experienced strange and spontaneous disconnects from Naval Action over the last week or two.

I myself have today disconnected about five times in the last hour, only NA has been affected. Discord and general internet have been unaffected and I have over 50Mbp/s fibre-optic broadband.

My computer froze during battle tonight. Upon logging back in (and luckily still possessing my ship) I left battle to see that my PING was at 3000-5000. About 2 minutes later, I was booted from the server and cannot log back into PvP EU. It appears I was not the only one that this happened to as the server population is much lower than before this issue. 

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of problems this weekend including for clan members from different countries. Will do F11 when the game comes out of maintenance, a lot of tiny issues building up now.

On the connection, we all experienced big variations in ping. This morning in open world suddenly changed to start stop start stop at a fixed frequency and remained like it until log out, fps43 ping19 (these values seemed ok to me but the sailing was definitely not ok) and no chat lag.

Just now, adriancairns said:

unable to log on all day due to low ping my mate bellamy has same problem we thought after maint it would be fixed still not. we are in asia but on eu server when will it be fixed  ?????? 

Is steam client up to date ? Does the game launch ? Does it reach the server choice ? What is the error on screen ? Can you post a screenshot ?

Many thanks.

connection issues today-- also unable to log in to Global server. I get this error message "Authentication error: unable to get ticket from authentication server." but I can also see 111 other players online and the ping from the shards list is 110. and also this message " set account synched at master database failed"

Edited by Sparkydog
update

Hi,

Over the last few days on PVP EU I have had connection issues, slow to connect, then when I entered open world that is where it stayed not being able to do anything. After maintenance on Monday it finally allowed me to sail. Then at the PB Cayo del Anclote I entered the battle but was then stuck in the "Entering Combat" screen with a message saying connecting with a count up in seconds and to use Shift+Esc to escape. As my ship was being attacked according to other players I did this to get out of the PB. A few hours later when I got onto the game again I could only operate in the ports I could not enter open world as all I would get was the water swirling on the screen, I had to Ctrl Alt Del to get out of the game each time then every time I log back on I enter open world with the same problem. I am now stuck with my ship on the dock in open world and cannot do a thing on the game now for nearly 2 days now. I have sent F11's with no response. 

Initially the Ping was fluctuating from 243 to 367ms on Shard selection but in game if it was in the 300's would only be 210-250 I have tried shutting my computer down and restarting but nothing changes. Today on Shard selection it is showing as 258ms.

I am based in Thailand and up until last week there has been no problem and now it is a continual problem and even if I could get my ship to sea in open world I would not be able to enter combat without the same as the PB experience happening. This now makes the game unplayable.

Belamy

Captain, it seems there are temporary connection issues for players based in Thailand who play on PVP EU server which are outside of our capabilities unfortunately. Please check the game now - if the issue is not fixed for you, then there are temporary connection issues between the server and your ISP. Could you please also clarify with the ISP if they experienced connection issues to Europe recently?