8 Canvas

39 Blocks

16 Cordage

24 Cables

26 Iron Fittings

63 Wooden Fittings

20 Ballast

8 Furnishings

Sorry, forgot XP and Crafting  hours needed. I'll fill in tomorrow.

Edited by EgoBruiser
  • Like 1

Tommy do you have the separate spreadsheets available or the ability for the resource cost to be amended by the player as no two crafted ships are going to cost the same price each time unless you have untouched resorted that give you base price all the time?

As a ex crafter in PotBS I used Monthars spreadsheets all the time the ability to amend the resource cost means I could get an accurate costing for my ship building schemes.

Tommy do you have the separate spreadsheets available or the ability for the resource cost to be amended by the player as no two crafted ships are going to cost the same price each time unless you have untouched resorted that give you base price all the time?

As a ex crafter in PotBS I used Monthars spreadsheets all the time the ability to amend the resource cost means I could get an accurate costing for my ship building schemes.

Hey Llewellyn, we have an internal spreadsheet which seems very similar to the ones used back in PotBS. Ours might actually be easier to use based on the few PotBS spreadsheets i've looked at. 

We won't be releasing that one right now but i imagine, as with our Maps, that we will indeed release it at some point in the near future. 

• Like 2

Hey Llewellyn, we have an internal spreadsheet which seems very similar to the ones used back in PotBS. Ours might actually be easier to use based on the few PotBS spreadsheets i've looked at. 

We won't be releasing that one right now but i imagine, as with our Maps, that we will indeed release it at some point in the near future.

looks like we will have to get our own versions up to scratch finding the time to complete the task when RL interferes greatly like your now and the map is very useful makes it much less of a ham fisted effort for dead reckoning just glad my navigation has always been pretty much on the money.

Hey Guys!

Sorry for the delay, i was eager to grind in NA and so i never got around to correct the mistakes i had made nor update the sheet with new recipe's. 

That said i have finally corrected all the mistakes mentioned here in this thread. There might still be some errors in some of the recipe's and a few of the recipe's are missing XP gained and Labour Hours needed. If you guys spot anything out of order or you have any of the missing information please post it here in this thread. 

BIG NEWS, well, not really but i needed your attention.

I have changed the format and the setup of the "Shipyard". This new setup is much easier to update and is also printable! 

The way the new setup works is that the sheet is now linked to the "Shipyard" title in the OP. 

You simply click the title ("Shipyard") and this will take you to a published version of the sheet. This published version is simply a "website" version of my sheet. 

When you are in the "website" version you simply right click and choose "print" to print the sheet. (It worked for me but please do tell if this isn't working properly).

Now i'd like to say thank you, you guys have all been very helpful already but i'd like to ask for another favor. 

- Please check out the new setup and format of the "Shipyard", those of you who asked for printable version please try to print it and see what you think. 
- When you have done that i'd appreciate it so very much if you could give me some feedback on it. It doesn't have to be the big things, things such as the Colours i use or the way things are spelled/written matters just as much. I want this to be easy to use for everyone, not just those of us who likes looking at spreadsheets. :D

Cheers.

Tommy Shelby. 

NB, also updated the "To-do-list", "Latest update" and "Question". 

To-Do-List.

1. Get feedback on the new format/setup of the shipyard.

2. Depending on feedback i'll have to update the rest of the guide to the same format/setup. 

Latest update:

Shipyard Updated:

- All recipe's up to Trincomalee have been added.  

- All recipe's should now have the correct information. 

- Changed the format slightly. 

- XP Gained added. 

- XP/ Labour hour ratio added. 

Question:
How do you guys like the new setup/format of the "Shipyard"? 
If the feedback is positive i will change the rest of this guide into the same setup/format.

Ohh i see, i must have been tired when i made those. Thank you!

Missing stuff:

Privateer - XP Gained.

Mercury Brig - XP Gained, Labour Hours.

Surprise - XP Gained.

You miss the number of slots when the ship is higher quality in Privateer, Pickle, trincomalee and 74

To be fixed. 

Cheers. ^^

Got a BellePoule recipe just a minute ago, its similair to the frigate, but uses 12 furnishings instead of the 3 the frigate needs, for the res its the same.

2126 xp 882 crafting hours

Since it is not add yet i guess this got overlooked sofar. I can confirm that the bellepoule needs the same parts as a Frigate with 12 furnishing instead of 3 and give 2126 exp for 882 LH, min crafting level is 28

Edited by balticsailor

Since it is not add yet i guess this got overlooked sofar. I can confirm that the bellepoule needs the same parts as a Frigate with 12 furnishing instead of 3 and give 2126 exp for 882 LH, min crafting level is 28

Ahh yes, i forgot the Belle Poulle. I'll add in a couple of hours :) 

Hello,

Constitution :

Crafting Lvl needed : 35

Labor hours : 1222

Xp : 2942

Hull

Rudder parts : 46

Planks : 529

Tar : 13

Knees : 6

Fir frame parts : 333

Rigs