Game-Labs Forum

Pagan Pete's Pyrate Parlor.

Pagan Pete

Pagan srsly?

I'm not even sure how to respond to that post and what You wanted to achieve by writing it down here.

I asked ye fer yer help, Ye said ye sailed to the highest bidder. And I said I were join to bring it up in me parlor :P

Did ye doubt me? Fer I doubt anyone who sells themselves to the sworn enemies of free men! Yarrr! :ph34r:

• Like 1

Yarrr, a story for the Pete!

Partook in a generic battle today at the request of several other pirate lords, I opted to take out my recently crafted Surprise (yellow speed), and give it a go.  I equipped me pirate marines on board and set sail.  We were out gunned, with the lead ship in the 4v4 being a Trinco.  We took careful note of the frigate, 4th ship in the line, he be packing some mean looking Carros.  Noticing the danger to his pirate companions I roused the men to take arms and prepare to board.  On the approach pass we took heavy fire, and for a second the men wavered as it looked like we were going to miss our mark, and at the last second they rallied and threw the cables towards the rear of the passing frigate, their aim be true they now pulled the ship in.  We stormed the quarter deck and in a vicious battle that last many hours (like 80 turns, lol), we just managed to cut him down, while his companions pelted our wounded Surprise in anger and frustration.  Tis was a bloody day, only but 33 of my hearty crew survived the battle in fighting order, many dead, many more wounded.  But tis was a glorious prize, and a valuble service to our pirate hunting party as my fellow captains pounded the Trinco into submission, tag team rammed/capsized the snow, and chased the last frigate down, and in a fiery explosion, we took the day.

YARRRRR

We be crafting our new flag ship tonight at dusk, a mighty 5th rate, similar to the vessel we sailed today....And she will be named "The Hateful Wench", and she will strike fear into our enemies eyes, for they will know that they will soon be locked in hand to hand combat with a crew that be capable of taking a ship twice her size. 

• Like 3

So Me, & nasty Nate & Greasy the grizzly took a prize and are celebrating the victory, when some bloke walks up to me and slaps me n calls me a coward. He gets offended when I slap him back… 

Go figure! :lol:

Edited by Pagan Pete
  • Like 1

The Orajestad Times: Oct 22       Oranjesatd-gate!!!

Witness at the Oranjestad Docks say the Infamous Pyrate Pagan Pete were spotted in his ship, the Wraith, doing battle with the Dutch Navy ship "74 guns of Death" and a Trade snow. The Admiralty is investigating the incident, but did confirm that a Dutch Naval vessel Captained by 'a player', was unable to apprehend Pagan Pete, or indeed, save the trade vessel from his predations.

One eyewitness said;

"The Navy ship were trying to bring him (Pagan Pete) in, but the Wraith got the weather gauge on him, and that were it."

Other witnesses say, that due to the wind condition, the far larger naval vessel was unbale to make any headway, and was obliged to withdrawal due to poor wind conditions.

"Once that happened, The Wraith were on the trade ship like clogs on a Dutchman! It were over quick."

Authorities say that Pagan Pete made off with 22 tones of coal. Coal prices spiked in light of the news, sighting  the increasing demand for winter heating, and fears of more Pyrate attacks.

Edited by Pagan Pete

Coral Bay-gazi

Right me hearties! So I were sailing back to port, after that audacious bit O pirating near Oranjestad, when I get information that a player's 74 were attacking a Ai 74 right in me vicinity.

Of course I steered straight into the battle adjoined in with SirSinksalot. The two of us were happily engaging the AI ship, when a player enters in his frigate!

I signals to SirSinksalot; "You cap that 74, Ill hold him off!"

So I preocedes to pepper the Frigate until i have his undivided attention.  He makes to sail at me, but I gets the weather gauge on him, and me guns are able to score hits while his fall short.

Soon enough, SirSinksalot be finished with the 74, and the poor frigate captain is obliged to retreat.

I didn't get hit, but one ball though me sail!  

Repair price, 1 gold.

Bragging rights, Priceless...

[_]P

Edited by Pagan Pete

So there I were in the Wraith, hunting outside of Oranjestad. Im takin a trade ship when a pyre enters me battle, Ensign Oddo on a yacht.

Now, I takes umbrage with this, so I declares "Yo ho ho! Ye made a bad choice!"

So we trades chain shot, but me gunnery is superior. Not that he were going to outrun the Wraith anyhow! Then he pal, nasty Nate joins in his frigate. I says "nate, would ye capture me that trader, while i deals death to this here interloper?"

"Aye!" He says.

Soon i close on Oddo, board him, that now his ship be mine!

yarrr.

Yarrrrr, hearty greetings my fellow Pirate Lord!  The campaign against the Danish goes well, yesterday i boarded and took a Cerberus with my "Hateful Wench", loaded with some of the meanest pyrites around was too much for the men of the king.  We took his plunder and broke his unworthy ship down for scraps.  

Then I met up with Bone Captain, keeper of damned, and we attempted to storm the sides of a surprise, unknowing were we to the gathering storm.  A mighty danish fleet arrived, with many a fast trinco/frigates and gave us a merry chase.  Bone Captains excellent Trinco, crafted with me bare hands was too too fast for the likes of the Danish armada and he slipped away into the night.  Myself my Hateful Wench gave a great performance and barely kept out of the reach of the lead Trinco, and managed to slip into the sheltered waters of a pirate port just mere moments before the danish could bring their guns to bare.  

But great joys, as today I encountered another Danish surprise and tested my mantle against an equal foe, and once again my hearty mates stormed the sides of thou vessel and took 'er a prize of war in the name of the great pirate lords!

The Hateful Wench remains undefeated, however the increased sightings of the advanced Trinco class frigate are cause for concern, as they are faster then the hateful wench, we shall have to look into higher quality speed retrofits to stay competitive.

Yarrrrrr

Edited by Flavalicious
  • Like 1