Game-Labs Forum

Captains orders received.

admin

To Captains of the Navy: regarding final summer hostilities

All able captains are requested to participate in fleet action this Saturday 29 August.

Time of the battle is set at

• 22-00 CEsT 
  • 21 London time
  • 16pm Eastern Daylight USA 
  • 11 pm kiev time 

or 4pm Montserrat time http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Trafalgar+event&iso=20150829T16&p1=721&ah=2

Equip a ship before the event and sail it to Plymouth located at Montserrat island.

It is also suggested that you open the outpost there for fast magical and realistic tow transfer if necessary. 

Preferred vessels

• Ships of the line
  • Superfrigates

Event will be livestreamed here

http://www.twitch.tv/admiral_steelsandwich

If other people will be streaming please let me know in private or in comments

• Like 6

because i am a shameless shill, im just going to say 2 things

1. these battles are awesome fun(sadly i wont be able to participate tomorrow as my pc is being upgraded to custom loop)

2. I record every single one of these that i am also a part of on youtube

Thank you for allowing a private transaction, and sending out the keys quickly! I gave a copy of the game to a good friend of mine, which he greatly appreciated.

Will be bringing a Bellona! Woefully un-experienced with it; would prefer my HMS Phoenix :)

i gather this is around 4am my time, as usually everything is based around Europe and US times to make it fun for them, once more people have the opportunity to test maybe more people from the world will start getting things going in their timezone's that it will start becoming more fun for them rather then a deadzone with no one online!!!!!!

i gather this is around 4am my time, as usually everything is based around Europe and US times to make it fun for them, once more people have the opportunity to test maybe more people from the world will start getting things going in their timezone's that it will start becoming more fun for them rather then a deadzone with no one online!!!!!!

It's 5am my time, but I'll still be going. Who needs sleep, right? :D

Ronald, you kinda pissed me off with this statement.

We simply CAN'T plan it so everyone can join, but there is a very good reason why it is planned at a Saturday evening for Europe.

It allows Europeans to join late at night, the Americans in the afternoon and the Australians early in the morning on Sunday.

This allows 95% of all current players to join in the event.

As Blackjack mentioned, you can always join if you really want to. I'm looking forward to seeing you symons! :)

• Like 1

To add onto Steel's post, we had more than 50 people turn up for the Trafalgar last week (probably closer to seventy, given that a dozen or two had their own battle while we were in the first) That's probably half of the population at the busiest time. At present few people are regularly online before the wipe next week, so if fifty+ people turn up again it'll be probably 95% of the active population. 

As Blackjack mentioned, you can always join if you really want to. I'm looking forward to seeing you symons! :)

I look forward to getting soundly thrashed and limping away again :P