Game-Labs Forum

Trying to be patient. Key delivery expectations?

Catfish Quinn

Hello Captains and Admiralty,

I am trying to be patient, but as it is now 8pm in Kiev and the weekend looms, I am a little worried I may yet have to wait for my key.

I ordered through paypal last week, on the 21st, so I gather I was too late for that round of key dispersal. I figured I would get it today and have tried to be patient. Nothing yet.

Should I wait it out a bit more or send them an email?

Thanks

Catfish

• Like 1

Hello Captains and Admiralty,

I am trying to be patient, but as it is now 8pm in Kiev and the weekend looms, I am a little worried I may yet have to wait for my key.

I ordered through paypal last week, on the 21st, so I gather I was too late for that round of key dispersal. I figured I would get it today and have tried to be patient. Nothing yet.

Should I wait it out a bit more or send them an email?

Thanks

Catfish

In the same boat...or not as the case may be.

Filing ticket as they have stated elsewhere in forums.

Edited by VictusB

The Developers are currently extremely busy getting the current patch ready for release next week.  Keys should be sent on a Friday, however, it's a manual process and they may not have been able to get it done this week.  I know it's disappointing, but please hang in there until they can circle around and get to it.

• Like 1

The Developers are currently extremely busy getting the current patch ready for release next week.  Keys should be sent on a Friday, however, it's a manual process and they may not have been able to get it done this week.  I know it's disappointing, but please hang in there until they can circle around and get to it.

Knew I should have posted all those forum threads about 'ahhh the instructions are clear, where be my key?!@?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Squeaky wheel and all that eh.

Never despair! The game's not going anywhere, other than closer to release - which is a good thing ;)

All the same, I look forward to seeing you both upon the seven seas (or the one sea, as it presently stands). 

Congratulations on a fine purchase, gentlemen.

- Capt. Blackjack

I know I know, it's just that I thought I got it in last friday and so I've already waited a week. I was hoping to learn the basics before the next patch wipe.

Plus, I have today and tomorrow off. ;)

lol, me too, had serious plans to make some new reef with my digital shipwrecks to soften curve before the new content.  Today being my B-day made the wait up to this point rather easy...now it is a grind without a grind lol.

-Captain (Wannabe, 1st class) VictusB

• Like 1

Exciting update. I just received an email that states keys will be delivered every Friday at 22 00. Which, if my time skills are correct, is in 40 minutes. There is hope! ;)

Edit: key will be delivered after* 22 00

Edit Edit: The bloody teases! Still waiting ;)

Edited by Catfish Quinn

The wait really can be annoying. I had to wait for a bit as well. Meanwhile, you might want to play some other game or do something else to pass the time. We'll be getting a new patch, and you guys will be just in time for it. 

As for anyone who didn't have a chance to purchase the game, you can always email the devs, explaining why you want to be in the test. It worked for me.