Game-Labs Forum

Ship got overwriten by an other one in port

balticsailor

When i was in port and moving some modules between my frigate and a pavel, my port interface became lagy. I had to wait a bit after every click till it showed the changes (also my ping was fine DSL 50 Mbit landline). Then when i try to change from my pavel to the frigate all the ships in the selection window disappeared for a few secs and when they reappeared the pavel was overwriten by the frigate. So i now have a frigate that is taking up 2 ship slots (see attached pic) and the fully equiped pavel is gone.

This is the second time this happend to me, first time was a few patches back (i think around patch 3) when a 5 slot 5 dura trincomalee got overwriten by a captured frigate. Back then when i sold the that frigate the second slot went grey and unusable. In the end i had to close that outpost from a far and reopenen it to restore it to normal.

This is a nasty bug that needs fixing soon, befor the earnings are tune down to a normal level or some people will get really upset if they lose alot of gold to something like that. Atm its just a bit annoying since i propably have to clear and close that outpost and go shoping for a replacement ship.

post-6152-0-48931800-1439106171_thumb.jpg

post-6152-0-15789400-1439106176_thumb.jpg

Edited by balticsailor

Yes i did F11 it, when it happend.

I did try to fix it by closing the outpost but unfortunately, did sail the copy of the ship and not the orginal frigate when i closed down the outpost. It was a 50/50 chance since both ship slots pointed to the same ship, so same stats, hold, modules on both. So when i closed to outpost with to orginal, the pointer to the copied (overwritten ship) became empty (grey slot) and i had to buy a new ship to leave the port (i didn't F11 that though).