Funny_Bunny

Default shot type

Load _____ Shot  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Defaut ammo options

• Aye!
    • Meh...
    • Nay!

I got really shitty PC. And most of the time i join battle after the 30 seconds battle timer, or barely in the end.
For me, such option would be tragic in combat.

but then this game is not optimized at all. Your computer's performance will not suffer as hard as it does now.

Give us the option to preload the ammotype we want. With the ships beeing so close in the beginning the captain will have the right ammo loaded for sure.

It would be a simply matter to let us load different shot during the few seconds before the battle starts, and have the change take place instantly.

Realistically, however, ships would have round shot loaded at all time, and there was no way to unload it without firing the gun.

Let us choose our ammunition, crew focus, etc while still in the OW. As we approach combat.

It would be a simply matter to let us load different shot during the few seconds before the battle starts, and have the change take place instantly.

Realistically, however, ships would have round shot loaded at all time, and there was no way to unload it without firing the gun.

The gun would have whatever was last loaded.  Maybe it was ball and maybe it was sail shot?

Multi deck ship would usually have different types of shot loaded on each deck.