Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Balsafer

Steam Authentication error

Well earlier today i was able to play Naval Action fine, logged off to eat and now I can't get back in game due to steam authentication error

Anyone who has logged off in the last hour or so hasn't been able to log back in.

• Like 1

I too was having the same problem.  I thought it was just me.  Thanks for the heads up Lieutenant!

Any idea on when they will come back up?  Or is this a regular thing?

Edited by Alexander

Had this happen to a Friend yesterday while we were playing. I told him to try and Validate his Steam Cache, didn't work. Then told him to maybe re-install the game. That did the trick, and no he didn't lose his character. It's a last resort but I hope it helps.

• Like 1

Had this happen to a Friend yesterday while we were playing. I told him to try and Validate his Steam Cache, didn't work. Then told him to maybe re-install the game. That did the trick, and no he didn't lose his character. It's a last resort but I hope it helps.

Thanks for letting us know Ronin, that fixed it for me

• Like 1

All character and asset information is stored on the server, not your computer.  You can reinstall at any time without loss of progress.  :)