Game-Labs Forum

Capture Problem

Captain BlackVane

I have already submitted a ticket on this issue but was curious if anyone else has had the same issue recently. 

So me and a fellow friend took on a single Privateer. We got him to surrender and I went up and took the capture of the ship (slowed enemy ship down as I did, hit X i think it was to capture ect). (The circle went all the way around and finished capturing.) Once Captured, I left the battle only to see the after action report without any loot nor Vessel captured. It was too bad cause we spent a good amount of time on that and I was going to take control and have it be my new flag ship lol. Next time I guess! 

Let me know if anyone else has had this issue.

Their sails were close to 0, their crew was like 0, and they had the white flag up. I went up to it, stopped their ship by ramming it, then I stopped, the capture button came up, I waited, then nothing came up after the capture circle went all the way around. Waited a second, left the battle and saw nothing under loot or vessel after action report. I'm just wasn't sure what I did wrong exactly.

Edited by Captain Terrio
  • Like 1