Game-Labs Forum

Forums needs Seperate Rules Thread

I've seen a few tribunals lately that have me as a player and a long time admin on first person servers rather agitated. Rules popping out of no where and rules changing. A simplistic set of rules (the same rules) pinned in the Tribunal and Open World forums would make life a A LOT easier when it comes to rule breakers, then there would not be any excuses/confusion anymore.

Admin, I hope you can see the necessity behind this.

edit: IN-GAME rules

Edited by Shadowwulf
  • Like 6

That's a post in a locked thread.

Me as a player is not going to sift through every thread and post to see what rules there are and what rules have changed. I wouldn't expect any player out there to do so. Hence why I said a "pinned" thread.

Am I to understand that according to the link you provided that national captains are allowed to join and attack a pirate on their own team. (Green on green).

I know their not allowed but this is exactly the point I'm getting at. You posted Sea Trials and Forums rules. We are beyond that point and require an Open World set of rules so we don't get tribunals every week about the same nonsense

National players can help out pirates in an instance. They wont become pirate afterwards.

National players are not allowed to teamdamage (green on green) any player. Let it be a national or a pirate.

Pirate players are allowed. However its not encouraged to teamkill players. Teamkillers will be punished if they constantly do it.

_________

Note that this is a temporary ruleset and can change in the future.

You can take this writing for granted

Thank you for confirming what I had already stated in my previous post.

How hard would it be to take those rules you and I both just stated and pin those in the tribunals and open world sections of the forums.

Considering said rules are buried in tribunals that are now locked and not worth looking at if your a new player.