Game-Labs Forum

What is up with the PM timer?

Why do I have to wait 10 minutes between a single PM??  Can you reduce it to like a minute or something?  This seems overly paranoid and inconvenient when you are trying to legitimately contact multiple ppl with different messages.

• Like 2

Guest raat

Yeah I understand the need to reduce spam, but I agree with Booyah.  It's the spam blocking in chat is excessive right now.

Especially, considering that if you're not in a VOIP, than all messages are delayed by about 10 seconds or so in a battle as well because you have to wait for spam blocker to end.  That really deters team communications in battle.

Yeah I understand the need to reduce spam, but I agree with Booyah.  It's the spam blocking in chat is excessive right now.

Especially, considering that if you're not in a VOIP, than all messages are delayed by about 10 seconds or so in a battle as well because you have to wait for spam blocker to end.  That really deters team communications in battle.

i think he was referring to the forum PM?

yes I am referring to forum PM :)

I am not saying get rid of it, just lower the lockout.  I mean there's only a few hundred active ppl on the forum.  I just don't think a 'punish the many to counter a few' strategy is the best option.  

We do not have in-game mail working yet, and I don't think you can friend ppl from other nations, so I can't send these ppl from other nations offline messages besides forum PM.  hard to organize stuff with different timezones.

Edited by Booyaah