Game-Labs Forum

SLRN British TS Server now open for all GB Players

Charles Caldwell

unionjack-weatheredtextv3.png

The SLRN TS is now open to all British Players:

We in the Sea Lords Royal Navy are proud to announce the opening of our SLRN TS server to the players and captains of the British Nation. Those interested in joining us in the defence of the realm, merely contact a SLRN member at sea OW, identify your good self and with this verification you will be allowed to use our facility at your leisure…

It is hoped that in the spirit of mutual benefit, cooperation and interest that those Captains loyal to king and country will share information and cooperate in joint actions alongside His Majesty's Royal Navy. Also those willing to take the King's shilling will be able to sail with the SLRN and qualify for recruitment within our fleet if they so wish!

Our strict Code of Conduct applies and ungentlemanly conduct will not be tolerated.

teamspeak3_clanok.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi guys,

My brother/squadie "vincenes" was banned on British TS Server because his TS username did not match his Naval username (forgot to change/update his old TS usename (blackboy) from a previous game he played)

I share the same network so i'm banned too "badmood" He has since corrected his TS usename to match his gamename. Can you please allow him & I to use British TS again?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but i wasn't sure where to post this.

Cheers,

PVP1 "Badmood"