Game-Labs Forum

Vest-Indiske Escadre (West Indies Squadron of Denmark-Norway)

Hi, I just started playing again, having been on a break since Sea Trials.
I'm still a noob in OW though, and there's a bunch of stuff I need to learn.

If you have room for a "mountain monkey" from Norway, I would love to enlist in the Squadron once I get a hang of things like trading and stuff.

• Like 2

Hey there, so I haven't really played naval action since OW got released mainly due to the lack of a proper internet connection I have finally managed to get back into the game and since I'm danish I decided to join the Danish-Norwegian fleets which has led me to your Clan/Guild which I hope I can join :)

One more thing, it's about TS now I don't mind using TS and I have been using ts for a few years but if you want to do yourself a favor then go and check out the discordapp it's a relatively new and free text/voice channel service where you can create your own server, where you can have as many text channels and voice channels it is user friendly and it offers a lot of customization when it comes to roles, permission etc, it's availbable in browsers, as a desktop app for windows and Mac(linux is coming soonish) and as a mobile app for android and apple ios. trust me, you wont regret it :)

Hi there... Im new to this game but love theese kinda strategy/sim games. There for is also why im looking to enjoy it with other people. tfurther more ,since im danish, i would like to join your clan, and hopefully make danish Marine Power great again... yarrr

Hi

I am all new to this awesome game :) i just had my first battles, wich i won ;) and now i see that there are Danish Clans, so i think it could be funny to be a part of a bigger fleet :)

can you use me as a new born sea captain ?? 

A little about me:

My Name is Dennis, i am 33 years old, and i am Danish.

If you choose to have on board, you have to remember that i can't really play that often, i work in all times a day, and my work plan is missed up, so i can only play when i got time. I do also have a wife and 2 sons, they need my attention too, so you see i dont really have much time, but i will join in when the time is with me :)

I hope to join 'Danish West Indies Squadron' and hope to fight by your side some day :)

Best Regards

Hr. Tudborg. 

Yes, indeed, you're very welcome to join us, both of you! Many of us are in the same situation as you, Tudborg, we can only play sporadically, and the clan does not obligate people to play or enforce attendance; you come on when you can and want to play. Contact us in-game, through Steam, or join our TS: na.lynixgaming.com

God vind!

(1) King Christian (IV) stood by the tall mast,

in smoke and fume!

His sword struck so firmly,

that the Goth's helm and brain did burst!

Then sank every enemy stern and mast

in smoke and fume!

Flee, they yelled, flee who can!

Who stands against Denmark's Christian,

who stands against Denmark's Christian, in combat?

(2) Niels Juel heeded the crash of the storm:

Now it is time!

He hoisted then the red flag,

and struck the enemy again and again.

Then they screamed amidst the crash of the storm:

Now it is time!

Flee, they yelled, all who hiding knows!

Who can stand against Denmark's Juel,

Who can stand against Denmark's Juel, in battle?

(3) Oh, North Sea! Glimpse of Wessel broke

your darkened sky!

Then warriors flocked to your bosom,

for with him thundered fear and death!

From the battlefield clamour broke

the heavy sky:

From Denmark thunders Tordenskjold.

All submit to the power of the sky,

All submit to the power of the sky, and flee!

(4) You Dane's path to praise and power,

blackened sea!

Receive your friend, who undaunted

dares meet danger with disdain,

as proud as you against the storm's power,

blackened sea!

And brisk through noise and play

and fight and triumph lead me to,

and fight and triumph lead me to, my grave!

- Johannes Ewald (1778)

(Unfortunately the second verse is seldom sung for some reason, not in this version either)

Edited by Niels Terkildsen
  • Like 1

Ahoy there, gentlemen of this most magnificent of His Majesty king Christian VII squadrons! Cadet Magnus Heinason at your service.

I am here to announce that I have arrived at Christiansted here in the West Indies and am happy to be a part of this esteemed Band of Brothers, though my part in the grand scheme of things has been rather limited thus far, seeing as I am a mere cadet at this stage.

But one day my name will blaze in Glory across the sky under the banner of Vest Indiske Escadre! Thank you for welcoming me with open arms, I will humbly try to be worthy of the honour you have aforded me.

• Like 1