Game-Labs Forum

'Le Bucentaure' 80 guns, 1803

Ned Loe

I´ve just seen one Bucentaure in Open World and lots of Santa Cecilias, some people are testing them.

yes, i saw the pic which people  po on facebook, but that is pvp1 server. i havent see any of them in PVP2 , how to get them and testing in pvp2?

yes, i saw the pic which people  po on facebook, but that is pvp1 server. i havent see any of them in PVP2 , how to get them and testing in pvp2?

You have to be tester or moderator.

Edited by Pablo Frias

Thanks for the video!

I think she'd look better without the "outhouse" on the poop. Afaik these things were supposed to be removed in wartime?

Nevertheless I am looking forward to sail her, thanks to the modellers and GL folks!

• Like 1

I actually like the garden shed ;-;

The rest of her is sooo damn sexy I spose I can live with it, maybe keep chickens in it or something, or grow some tomatoes.

But more to the point, you are her creator Olav? If so, you've done a hell of a job there, so when do us mortals get to sail her?

Just a hint as I'm away for 5 weeks ;-(

She's got such a big spanker that without the deckhouse the poop deck would be an enormous empty space. As a detail in and of itself it is... well it's a shed, isn't it, but I think she looks more resolved with it than without it. She's a very imposing-looking two-decker; well done the design team.

The rest of her is sooo damn sexy I spose I can live with it, maybe keep chickens in it or something, or grow some tomatoes.

But more to the point, you are her creator Olav? If so, you've done a hell of a job there, so when do us mortals get to sail her?

Just a hint as I'm away for 5 weeks ;-(

Im not her creator, i cant model at all :/ i just take vids/pics of things

I'm not sure I really "love" the cabin, but well, I'll do with it I guess.

Nevertheless, the waiting is killing me, I'm checking out that topic 3 times a day just to fill in... I've prepared so much labor contracts and materials to pop' that recipe a soon as it gets in, that I could probably build an entire armada :D

btw : Thanks for the vid Olav !

• Like 1