Game-Labs Forum
Ned Loe

'Le Bucentaure' 80 guns, 1803

I feel like they are more focused on fixing the issues with game play as opposed to getting ship content out there, which is great and the way they should be focused. 

(At the same time Im excited to see patches come out with 5-10 ships per patch ;) )

We can always dream :D

Today, I'm in this dream with you Louis ! I'm sure if we close our eyes and hope for it enough, it will be deployed ! (Dixit Maverick)

• Like 1

dont worry i asume she could come at the end of the year hopefully together with Ocean.

And then maybe by next July we'll get the Christian VII! How wonderful is tha... oh, wait, it isn't. 

Edited by Arvenski

le Bucentaure  is ready and waiting its turn for QA with others ships like Ocean, Hermione, Prince and others.  The dev team is focused on game-play issues and delivering the new patch. As mentioned before new ships will be added with every patch.

• Like 8

[...] As mentioned before new ships will be added with every patch.

Has any ship been added this patch ? (it's just a question, I'm not the "crying" type, just a bit impatient !)

Anyway, keep up the good work ! :)

• Like 3

le Bucentaure  is ready and waiting its turn for QA with others ships like Ocean, Hermione, Prince and others.  The dev team is focused on game-play issues and delivering the new patch. As mentioned before new ships will be added with every patch.

Didn't know about the Prince de Neufchatel. Okay. However, what this guy said is still a good point:

Has any ship been added this patch ? 

Bucentaure <---Was she introduced in the last patch, I saw her name on a wreck I got from my first bottle?

She is a fine looking ship, well done to the person who recreated her.

• Like 1

She exists in the public API,

however there is no notification of a blueprint.

Stats:

LeftArmor":10000,"RightArmor":10000,"FrontArmor":2500,"BackArmor":1000,"Crew":830,"Sails":10000,"Hull":2500,"Deck1":24,"Deck2":32,"Deck3":32,"Deck4":0}, <- that will be the cannon count. NOT THE SIZE!"BattleRating":700
  • Like 1

She exists in the public API,

however there is no notification of a blueprint.

Stats:

LeftArmor":10000,"RightArmor":10000,"FrontArmor":2500,"BackArmor":1000,"Crew":830,"Sails":10000,"Hull":2500,"Deck1":24,"Deck2":32,"Deck3":32,"Deck4":0}, <- that will be the cannon count. NOT THE SIZE!"BattleRating":700

Wow, thanks for the response, looks like this is place holder data then, but so looking forward to trying her.

Edited by Jesters-Ink

Deck count is wrong then.  I believe she had an armed dunnette / roundhouse. (Although 24 guns on deck 1 may mean roundhouse and weatherdecks are combined.)

Roundhouse and quarterdeck guns are combined into a single deck for other ships and the extra pair of guns on the main battery is in keeping with the pattern seen in other in-game ships. They could bump up the crew a bit, though.

Roundhouse and quarterdeck guns are combined into a single deck for other ships

Which? It is separate on Pavel, and I don't think others have guns on roundhouse.

I would have referred to Pavel's guns on the roundhouse as poop deck guns; Bellona and Victory have guns in the roundhouse itself that are counted as part of the weather deck armament.