Game-Labs Forum

{Introduction} Hello

Roy

Hi there everyone, I am a huge fan of tall ships and lover the period. For some years I had been working on Age Of Pirates 2 starting out on my own and then finally coming together as a team to work on the community mods which later was renamed to Gentlemen Of fortune aka GOF. After releasing GOF 1.2 the team went there own ways in the hope that other people would pick up from where we had left off and take the mod and game in a new direction. Sadly this never happened and I returned to fix the unstable GOF 1.2 releasing a quick patch GOF 1.3 and then going on to work on my own version of GOF where many ships was removed for stability and balancing reasons. GOF 2 proved to be very stable and although bugs still remained I was happy to leave it as it was and the fact that I am not a coder and that's skill I really needed someone to have who was willing to help work on the mod.

Like so many of you we at Pirates Ahoy had been hopping for a new game to play and some was looking to be possibilities but never came about while those that did was very limited like Port Royale 3 which so many people said they proffered the original PR game. Now here is Naval Action and not only does it look amazing it offers the world exactly what we have all been waiting for, it offers also the multiplayer aspects that so many had been scream at us to make possible in the Community/GOF mods.

When I get a chance to purchase these game I will for sure be spending many long nights sails the open sea taking in the amazing view the game offers and fighting amazing battles in PVP and PVE, thank you all and see you at sea some day.

Best wishes

Roy.