Game-Labs Forum
admin

Questions to developers

21 hours ago, Kopelent said:

Better NPC Managment

in the south of the map only 5 rates, no 4 rates 3 rates nothing or second rates ships !!!! Better mixed NPC`s over the whole map !!!!!!

I think it’s fine that one has to be in an enemy area to find enemy AI ships but wish it was back how it used to be where all classes were in all areas.

I especially think there needs to be more areas with 5th and 4th rates as these are the AI that newer players need to grind. 

On 4/1/2020 at 7:47 AM, admin said:

its coming - long overdue.

Next patch it will happen. The only thing delaying this is the indecision on the attack. We think they should attack players but only in patrol zones.

More AI fleets = more players. Please do not make them aggressive, so we can chose between PvP & PvE. If I'm hunting a player and get intercepted by AI fleet, I will cry on forum :P 

On 2/9/2020 at 3:53 AM, Sashka said:

Sad moments in game for me:

1. Absolutely do not understand why Victory slowest ship... (Maybe historically, but its not playable for her) 

Historically, Victory could sail at least 11 knots while fully loaded for battle. There were accounts of her being able to outpace other ships in her fleet and sailing far in front engaging enemy ships first. So even historically it's incorrect for her to be slow :'C

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tiedemann said:

More AI fleets = more players. Please do not make them aggressive, so we can chose between PvP & PvE. If I'm hunting a player and get intercepted by AI fleet, I will cry on forum :P 

But your target will feel relieved.