Game-Labs Forum

The attached videos (removed by Grim) only serve to recognize that WIS has a long history of high level PVP, and that of shared good sportsmanship.

Being as it is the only video I have, it's probably a good sign it's also one of our few victories.

EDIT: vid removed by ME. WIS are great opponents. We'll make more videos soon.

To the esteemed WIS Officers,

While it is true that I have been in communication with some of the fine officers serving under the crown in this fine squadron.  It is my wish and with great joy that I formally pledge my allegiance and service to the crown under a commission sailing for the West Indies Squadron.  I only hope that in my command I conduct myself in a chivalrous and manly manner befitting of my nation and my station.

Fair Winds and Happy Hunting!

Edited by Vain

You will be missed around Plymouth on pvp1, the Swedish waters feel way too safe now that you are gone. Well we still have the Danes around to fight atleast.

Had fun Fighting you there, wish you all the best on your future Endeavours.

It was fun while we were there, enjoyed fighting the Swedes. But the RvR was not suited to our timezone.

Good day Admiral Caldwell,

Please pardon my indirectness sir, but at this time we are in exciting and challenging direct action engagements at our current station, and I do believe stating when our efforts are massed would divulge far too much to our enemies.  With that said, the current developers have stated that they are looking at setting the port battle timers to be solely focused on the time zone each server represents. An example would be high population time for the European server or high population time for the United States server, simply put, if this is done it would be advantageous for our society to be located on the United States server.  It was a pleasure sailing with the British fleet on PVP 1, and as previously stated we wish you all the very best. As you can see sir, this is a recruitment thread for PVP 2 for the West Indies Squadron. If you would like to know more about where to request transfer dispatches to His Majesties West Indies Squadron, please contact Arthur Brown, Nevous Emero, or myself at your leisure.

Kind Regards,

Casgar Rovelle of

The Martlet, (22)

Privateer under the Authority of His Majesty, George III

Duly noted sir!