Game-Labs Forum

Paint Schemes mixed. (white or yellow strips)

Siegfried

Maybe I should make a poll with my next suggestion, but I don't know how now.

I think now that maybe we need some consensus about the paint schemes in ships. We have Constitution and Trincomalee with late paintings mixed with more early paintjobs in the rest of ships and I think it is "more anachronistic". Now, as I see in some new screenshots, we will get more black and white paintings. I know that historical ships are painted black and white and others black and yellow but mixed in battles seem some out of place.

I would like that all most modern ships were the same yellow-black scheme before they were painted with the most modern white-black. And the ships that never were painted with yellow, we could make a "artistic license" painting her yellow-black or  making the white more "yellowing".

When the game is more advanced maybe we will can change paint schemes and this "problem" will be ended.

• Like 1

I am pretty sure (correct me if I am wrong) that later on we will be seeing some sort of more in depth ship customization so maybe with that being introduced we will be able to put a certain country's paint scheme on each ship. For instance if you have a Victory and you are sailing in a French fleet you will be able to assign the ship a French paint instead of having the British one.

Edited by Dom