Game-Labs Forum

Booyaah's One Google Map to rule them all !!

Added Baxo Nuevo and a Compass Rose..unfortunately I don't think you can just pop a static image onto the map, just icons which you can't resize.  You have to click it to look at a picture and even then it's kind of small.  I added about 5 compass rose images, I think the 2nd one is most readable and the 4th one you can actually read the degrees.  Anyways its not great but I hope it helps ;)

maybe add the negative X guide lines on the pacific coast by columbia, so they are easily seen but not in the way? noticed that they are not in yet. good work btw. FYI for those explorers out there - ref praters port there were islands to the SE of those on the other side of a significant shallow bank (had to go around as i was in a frig). went there b4 the patch and there were no ports but maybe there are now? LTC and Northern were with me at the time.

maybe add the negative X guide lines on the pacific coast by columbia, so they are easily seen but not in the way? noticed that they are not in yet. good work btw. FYI for those explorers out there - ref praters port there were islands to the SE of those on the other side of a significant shallow bank (had to go around as i was in a frig). went there b4 the patch and there were no ports but maybe there are now? LTC and Northern were with me at the time.

I was just there last night, no ports.

Xpu Ha  (N)                  Deep       -420692 138126  

Tantun Cuzamil (N)      Shallow    -392571 121405

Conttoy (Pirates)         Deep        -388969 195487

Mugeres (Spanish)      Shallow    -387732 184796

Ysil (Spanish)               Deep       -517140 169001

Cuyo (Spanish)            Deep       -441310 181620

Puerto Real (Pirates)   Deep       -603795 43661

Champoton (Spanish)  Deep       -576010 69267

Puerto Real Replaces Carmen

Here are the locations:

qK5Jewp.jpg

Fort Zoutman (dutch) is now shallow water port (wich i hope the dev's will change back to deep water again)

Wait why the hell would they do that?! There are no deep water ports around that area anymore if that is the case.

Plotted 2 new posts along the coast of Nicarague:

Great Corn (pirates) - shallow X: -230918.1, Z: -261705.5 -- this is on an island that Google map shows which is east of Bluefields and
Grindstone (neutral) - deep x: -261299.6, z: -297212.8 -- which is on the coast south of Bluefields

Barberouge said (question to developers threat) :

New Edinburgh is fixed.

Once again, when I press the link, it still is listed as bugged, on the other hand the picture of the map states it as regular neutral port.  

Edited by BlueEagleGER

Very near at north from Vieques there is a new shallow pirate port named "Pasaje". You can find it in north face of the island named Culebra in the map.

Added it for now, but please include a screenshot with F11 coords...

Barberouge said (question to developers threat) :

Once again, when I press the link, it still is listed as bugged, on the other hand the picture of the map states it as regular neutral port.  

Can anyone else confirm that New Edinburg is fixed?  If so I will change the icon back to normal and remove the bug note.

Edited by Booyaah

I sailed east along the Central American coast from  Matina in Costa Rica to New Edinburg in Panama. Along the way I charted (west to east) the following new ports:

• Talamanca (Spanish) Shallow, x: -214022.4, z:-380782.6
  • Almirante (neutral) Deep, x: -190430.2, z:-395143.8
  • Chargres (Spanish) Shallow, x: -92321.4, z:-396844.1
  • Playón (Spanish) Deep, x: -15063.1, z:-394389.6

I also verified Goodblue's reposition of Concepción and corrected the map accordingly. New Edinburg is now safe to leave, and has also been changed to a shallow rather than a deep port. I edited the map to reflect that information.