Game-Labs Forum

1st rate proposals (twelve apostles) Devenstadt Apostolov 120 guns

Russian 1st rate

Name: 12 apostles

"Devenstadt Apostolov - The Twelve Apostles" Russian Imperial Ship of the line

The "Twelve Apostles" was a 120-gun 3 decked ship of the line built by the Russian shipwright Captain S. I. Chernyakovsky.

It was launched on the 15th July 1841 and became part of Russia's Black Sea Fleet. Its lower deck had twenty eight 68-pounder guns designed by the Russian artillerist Lekhner. On the other two decks there were 36 and 24-pounder guns.

Although the ship was titled "120-gun" the ship actually carried 130 guns. The crew of the ship consisted of about 1000 men, among which were 12 officers and 65 corporals.

The city of Sevastopol was the home of the Tsar's Black Sea Fleet, which threatened the Mediterranean. Sevastopol is one of the classic sieges of all time, the siege was the culminating struggle for the strategic Russian port in 1854–1855 and was the final episode in the Crimean War. On the 13th February 1855, the Twelve Apostles was ordered to Sevastopol Bay to form a second beam line along with six other vessels. The Russian commanders arrived at the hard but a most sensible decision, to submerge the ships across the entrance channel to prevent entry to the port, thus assisting the shoreline batteries. The ship's crew disembarked to reinforce the city's defenses, the Twelve Apostles was scuttled and sank.

Fifty years after the heroic defense, to commemorate the sunken ships on the second beam line, a "scuttling monument" was erected in the sea, 23 miles from the shore, which is still in place today. The quay facing side of the octagonal pedestal, is adorned with a bronze plaque that depicts the scuttled ships. Despite the location of the monument, it proved to be the only monument of Sevastopol which endured in the melting pot of WWII and welcomed the liberators in May 1944.

Russian 1st rate

Name: 12 apostles

"Devenstadt Apostolov - The Twelve Apostles" Russian Imperial Ship of the line

The "Twelve Apostles" was a 120-gun 3 decked ship of the line built by the Russian shipwright Captain S. I. Chernyakovsky.

It was launched on the 15th July 1841 and became part of Russia's Black Sea Fleet. (...)

Her launch date puts her outside the hard limit of the time frame for Naval Action.

The best information we have on the time frame is:

We definitely stop at 1820 mark yes. +-5 years.

Initial model line up range from 1680 till 1820.

Going earlier than that might make line battles look strange (with old galleons alongside modern 2nd rates)

In the Player selected ship 2015 - Suggestions-thread, @admin mentioned: 1600-1830 hard limit, 1690-1790 preferred. Where many feel that 1830 is stretching it.

Ships currently confirmed to be in the game range from 1715 (Ингерманланд/Ingermanland) to 1820 (Меркурий/Mercury).

Hope this helps,

~Brigand

• Like 3

Mate, that's not a Russian ship in the photo.

That's the HMS Duke of Wellington

https://www.google.dk/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZit4GtFjSwqaCatKSsGwFETfvSazDIe775yadE5saxKS_1oEfK4UGsa71HXQOFpmPftVsTZPFPJQOaLoVIh8k5zB8r3nBAWbVZbgOzRKbBbB7QCtmaKXinZIU2bD99XuPgfg4vh1MySxkAurfAn0d8lwCRmynnW3pucr54FbaO-G1qN55IO7Fd3NkhEPQydAFo4l10LAVEy6UQhnb2gTvXphshKwvONIPWelo10uUeQXKSi_1kpIpx4W5ufgSg23_1mnz82A4Wzo9jdSWSM5QRNTAqpyLMbc_1KuLe1OE0nlG59J4Ut1LT8ARsnfRLfCcQgzoHqNcZdMBuUlqxDSPFev7FphH-yYJTeHIB0TtC2Z2C8O8AK0Vq8JKRzgLMOSuXXYc0kY11QodoPnljwy3g8tuw9VlN4Ajku6HZ9A7PI-J2QB3wlxew6KtL2bYPyU1vLRmLpf3Obn49lTe5tCQRtfI1Y1VWUHN9KxrNd7HGQsHjFtiesib1oqxnJ3mFXhnOT0-OuKg3UCaY04bq-WQ65OSo60g_18sDWztOPPKc-ZEMcsmY5OXKjW-yLYVo2Vuqn97VUeQ06uz6HE1WanpmslvW_1FTJ90d2bZuqOLJtbYDrONyU4nSrPzAZNLvZsR2Ri9qu6E-GjkxIZcNI9RwPeZ2uNw8J0R8ivb-zTbdkgtkPFz2vRr3llc7mjyIU61f_133xePp4RFM1cJoSb1utFBxhFhl4N2i4_1VUFV1dzbaXjG_1_10TDNxbZnmjGC5PZvaQYdOqeAwEQVXMKtxCGm_1eICqrVyD_1mH9yldfjXCU0TB_1jauocA6aellnumF-PuvJ6WLeQ1si3791Du4Pm6WKaMDzNHuAzjVX1YXOddO7e0oxRZx4qwiLgHvhch0q---ZZzBA-Gz28cNTRFiVaIJiZ8S3ZnQGIu-um9v-g7inx1d28dmwSdZ0jTm8p6_1yKPvjz_1T5EyKfvtkijbSxi5Ru5lz-th4l3zsPH4YGLmn842UlCsb5Cir2JsR7sfdRVdkU0cSBokA2Ge3t-jX_1iJySMbrbPkG1aldXTpGZp-EInA5Oq6-pKabF2xG3vq2kmLPqlhQP-yBnyBTU-gbc6cN7r-2z9aAKB8XR1OswRcTYupXK3e0umRqkEnjArNXBCo_1Tf26FJH2dz_1F2KHmxMcpCUvKMJfNYPotlj92QZ3q565OL8SspmSH2PrhzoQnwQ-qhbHcWJbnKGY-7-4EePJiqCOSjuOUfXP1CLxG_1AovuiEsy4sXTKjXJvI6BcLjN_1qM-s63UOuslHdrIgB2P9eQw4FzneH4sTCjZQ5PmFN_1XoaPOBnFg4q48mufSZpRDQQfgdXTByCog4Aui6uuV0emqIBjWYXNDMr0GU98dsW0Fr6MFH4r2PKaAexfvtHs3-QTz4rQRO3HN2uBCUO0qasEvgUHbDCXyPRU0uP77DpzbBQpIx-ofFv7fbpbfiZmg3LzB7XpvElJ2lsXJ4Gcjp0KY3cC5469ACAGNWnwg08aCsuygTKwlx1kqC_1HHtlOqOm5papGcuTRWOKtQxqHy-bdQ6yzxk1lNQPDj32SeC_10MmfDv7EGIB7J3pN8

Yeah I know i jist put a random pic of a 1st rate

So, you created a thread (or at least a post within a thread) about a specific 1st Rate, but then the picture you included was not of said 1st Rate, but merely of just some random 1st Rate (as if all 1st Rates are the same)? And not only that, but you also made no effort to clarify that originally, and just let people assume that the picture was of the ship you were talking about? No offence, but that is really stupid. 

Be careful, people are familiar with the boats in this forum, so it's a trap to a picture that does not correspond to the text without explaining.

But it did not kill either... We will come out unscathed, but remain accurate in information.

;)

It was my first time using this and now i know more about how the forum works. Originally I wanted to open a page on first rates so I put that random 1st rate pic, I started out with the first ship and I then decided to only do the thread on that one ship. I then just posted it ignoring the fact that I had put that pic of Duke of Wellington.

I waited for the approval of the ship so I could post the plans but as you can see the admin said that the ship's date does not meet the game's criteria.

Ask some questions and be nice before talking shit whoever u are. Damn I just got on this forum I'm trying to help and people are already attacking me.

I understand your annoyance, but it does not matter at all so do not take it badly. 100% of people who have written in this forum inevitably said something stupid. I am, of course, of the part.

What is observed is that you appoint a boat and you do not put the right picture. Then of course there is no loss of life, but if you wanted to make a general post on the 1st rate, he should not have a boat name in the title.

But reassures you it is absolutely not serious. There are much worse in life.

:)