Game-Labs Forum

(Future) requirements for founding a society/fleet?

Good afternoon guys

First of all, thank you very much for providing such a vast amount of videos, information and historical background! Unfortunately, I only heard from this game a few weeks ago, thus was not able to get into the first tranche of sales... but anyway. It looks amazing and here I am :)

I have one or two ideas and concepts regarding founding a society, but it is nothing concrete at the moment. But, my question is: What are the future requirements for founding a society/fleet? So that I can prepare myself properly and am hopefully able to contribute to this community in a useful manner!

Best regards

b

• Like 1

Good afternoon guys

First of all, thank you very much for providing such a vast amount of videos, information and historical background! Unfortunately, I only heard from this game a few weeks ago, thus was not able to get into the first tranche of sales... but anyway. It looks amazing and here I am :)

I have one or two ideas and concepts regarding founding a society, but it is nothing concrete at the moment. But, my question is: What are the future requirements for founding a society/fleet? So that I can prepare myself properly and am hopefully able to contribute to this community in a useful manner!

Best regards

b

What are the future requirements for founding a fleet? Well a simple answer is there are none, not in game anyway!

Founding a clan/fleet is an exercise in hard work, frustration and then ultimately reward when you start gathering new friends and like minded people into a gaming collective. From experience you need to be driven and persistent in your goal of growing a group, but the best advice I can give is firstly get a base of operation, a forum or website and start there!

As for in-game features for fleets/clans, no real information has been given but rest assured they will be developed at some stage.

Fair winds with your fleet sir, keep us updated and when its formed feature it here to help attract more members.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/1734-list-of-posted-naval-action-groupsnavies-updated-feb-14-2015/