Game-Labs Forum

TuefelhundeTDA - Language Unbecoming a Captain

The Decatur Armada does not support the kind of language or behavior being shown in this thread, and this does not represent the kind of group we intend to be. This is one individual incident, and it will be discussed within our ranks. Let's see what comes of this thread.

Edit: I would like to see a full chat transcript from the battle unedited, so we can determine context.

Kaos, although I agree that such behavior is unacceptable, and as Chustler said, this is not sanctioned by TDA, keep in mind that not signing the AUSL doesn't mean that all players are not still held to a level of maturity and responsibility. That being said, any actions on your part to provoke this makes you guilty as well. Everyone in the NA community should act as mature gamers, regardless of whether or not they signed a contract.

Please provide the full chat so this situation can be thoroughly and fairly reviewed.

(Edited for SP)

Edited by Jeremiah O'Brien

--Disrespectful Content Edited - H. Darby--

This is a game, you are taking this whole Decatur Armada vs Doran's Rakers thing way to far, stop acting like 12 year olds and sort this out in a mature way. Organize a big clan battle, duel, WHATEVER. Just not this sitting around calling each other petty names. Be rivals, but don't toxify the chat to do it. It's ridiculous.

I do realise that the majority of players in both clans are probably not responsible but can you please put some peer pressure on those who are to cut it out?

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
Edited to remove disrespectful content.

Lets bring this back around here. Provide full chat log. Any Captain found to be using inappropriate language should receive a warning. In the Future when you need to call a Captain names use the approved insult generator. 

http://wiredstar.com/nainsults/

Now Get back on the seas 

Thou lumpish weather-bitten harpy!

:P

There is only one topic of discussion here - Did Teufelhund violate the rules, and if so, do you think he should be sanctioned?

That's it.  Who is in what clan is irrelevant, what people in those clans may or may not be doing is irrelevant, and discussing the actions of people outside of Kaos, Teufelhund, and maybe Askari, with respect to this particular incident are off topic.  The OP is baiting to some degree, and I'm going to remove the non-pertinent information from the thread.  Tribunal is solely for bad conduct of Captains, not to bring up unofficial agreements between particular clans - that is internal to those clans.

Stick to the topic or do not post please.

Lets bring this back around here. Provide full chat log. Any Captain found to be using inappropriate language should receive a warning. In the Future when you need to call a Captain names use the approved insult generator. 

http://wiredstar.com/nainsults/

Now Get back on the seas 

Thou lumpish weather-bitten harpy!

:P

Tried that in WOT chat over my mic, confused a lot of people

• Like 1

This topic further confirms our intention to limit the conversation abilities between nations.

Ignore function will be working in the next patch. If you don't like the captain's language, report him (that will send the logs to us)

Topic locked until further notice. 

• Like 4