Game-Labs Forum
admin

Please post your major annoyances

Cheating players:   Yes I think some players are cheating.  Aimbots, Quick escape logging. Super tanky ships faster than your fir fir ships.

Alt accounts and alt account spying.

Watching my nation implode in one month and my clan dissolve. Hundreds of players just leaving to play something more enjoyable.

New players don't know of any of of the egos and inter-clan politics so it comes as a surprise to see the map change in a week.

Truxillo: Having an entire nation on standby, but a plucky band of turncoats win one port battle and everybody loses their shipyards. Hundreds of GB players sitting on their hands (Your clan taken off the Port owner's friend list) and can't do a thing.

Port bonus system invites clan treason.

Either give port bonuses to all, or have none at all. No more friends list nonsense so that another nation can just bully yor nation, implant a puppet clan government and neutr one of your nation's best pvp clans from being able to build quality ships.

*cough* Baracoa

Very pleased with the UI, but I never see it mentioned -

When is the ancient chatbox going to change?  The wonky blue clan box...the one with the player list...some players show rank, others do not, or the wrong one.  Cannot see info of player, many little things to iron out.  

@admin is this on the roadmap for change?  It should match the beauty of the rest of the game.  BTW, your artist who does the paintings is amazing!  I love it.  A beautiful chat with a nice font would be much appreciated.

On 3/24/2020 at 3:58 PM, DDZ_Vasduten said:

Port bonus system invites clan treason.

Either give port bonuses to all, or have none at all. No more friends list nonsense so that another nation can just bully yor nation, implant a puppet clan government and neutr one of your nation's best pvp clans from being able to build quality ships.

*cough* Baracoa

Give it a rest, already. No treason or "pupper government" exists. WTF can still build ships with port bonuses, they just need to use Nuevitas. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GrubbyZebra said:

Give it a rest, already. No treason or "pupper government" exists. WTF can still build ships with port bonuses, they just need to use Nuevitas. 

wtf only whine. i told them 10 days ago to stop whine and focus on baracoa... instead they whine more! 

they should not be on mercy friend list either but mercy are spineless cowards

On 3/26/2020 at 8:47 PM, GrubbyZebra said:

On 3/26/2020 at 8:49 PM, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

wtf only whine. i told them 10 days ago to stop whine and focus on baracoa... instead they whine more! 

they should not be on mercy friend list either but mercy are spineless cowards

Remove friends lists from ports altogether.

Bonuses for all or none at all.

Nuevitas doesn't build port battle ships. Baracoa has turd bonuses, even still.. and RHB mismanaged those for the first week after Russia gave it to them.

It's not just WTF... it's anyone not on a port's "friends" list. 
It's being gamed and it's unfair. 

Go on defending it though. It's a crap mechanic.

12 hours ago, DDZ_Vasduten said:

Nuevitas doesn't build port battle ships. Baracoa has turd bonuses, even still.. and RHB mismanaged those for the first week after Russia gave it to them.

It's not just WTF... it's anyone not on a port's "friends" list. 
It's being gamed and it's unfair. 

Go on defending it though. It's a crap mechanic.

if a clan invests in a port, why shouldn't they get to decide who reaps that benefit?

As for not building PB ships in Nuevitas, whose fault is that? Plenty of clans build PB ships there.

13 hours ago, DDZ_Vasduten said:

You are raising this in multiple topics in the forums. I don't know what your particular situation is, but speaking generally, we have become accustomed on the internet (and when living in big cities) to treating people around us with disdain, because it doesn't matter. Burn one person, move on.

But as any small towner will attest, in small communities we need to learn to get along. We do not have an absolute right to the respect and goodwill of people around us, we have to show it to get it.  That's how to get on a friends list.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Kubrat said:

You are raising this in multiple topics in the forums. I don't know what your particular situation is, but speaking generally, we have become accustomed on the internet (and when living in big cities) to treating people around us with disdain, because it doesn't matter. Burn one person, move on.

But as any small towner will attest, in small communities we need to learn to get along. We do not have an absolute right to the respect and goodwill of people around us, we have to show it to get it.  That's how to get on a friends list.

One major pain point with the list is that they are rather limited in terms of numbers of clans that can be included. The cap needs to be doubled, imo.

1. Still have to read "enemy player" in open world. Still, after the devs made it possible to do port battles togehter with other nations. I want to know, who I meet in ow.

2. There should be the ability to sort out the different nations in the "friendly clan" tab. Maybe by colors, nations....

3. The ability, to store ships in cwh, so every member could have access to them.

I think it's pretty fair to say that the american coast is pretty stupid in regards that the nearest freetown is shroud cay which also happens to be a shallow water port, unlike every other nation in game there is a deep water freetown close to their waters. I think this is pretty stupid and gives the american coast a extra level of defence which I don't think should be there. Having a deep water freetown closer to the north american coast would add more of a balance to the game.

Major Annoyance

The extremely wonky chat/clan/mail/friends/tab interface has not changed since '16!  Also, annoyed that I have not seen it mentioned by the Devs.

• Not getting refunded when closing a building (give 25% of the required resources back)