Game-Labs Forum
admin

Please post your major annoyances

15 minutes ago, Jomanda said:

FInally I find it really annoying the the buttons in the looting and boarding screens do not work. The interface really, REALLY needs a lot of work.

You have to stay below 3,5 kn speed to loot or board a ship. Maybe you where to fast.

Refering to the tutorial did you try the exams and find them to hard (the exams are hard for a beginner) or was it the tutorial itself? If you need help, try youtube videos refering to the tutorial. Some are very good.

15 hours ago, Sir Loorkon said:

You have to stay below 3,5 kn speed to loot or board a ship. Maybe you where to fast.

Refering to the tutorial did you try the exams and find them to hard (the exams are hard for a beginner) or was it the tutorial itself? If you need help, try youtube videos refering to the tutorial. Some are very good.

I’m talking about the “Confirm” button not working in the looting screen. 

Why did you guys decrasing NPC count ? In last few days its almost imposible to find any NPC to find. Im playing at diferent hours and its always the same. Hispaniola, chanel and  cuba is empty.

4 hours ago, DarthManiek said:

Why did you guys decrasing NPC count ? In last few days its almost imposible to find any NPC to find. Im playing at diferent hours and its always the same. Hispaniola, chanel and  cuba is empty.

Yes, i can confirm it.
But i hope that here helps, it was for the same issue:

Edited by Holm Hansen

6 hours ago, DarthManiek said:

The worst part of the NPC distribution is that so many NPC out there are in fleets too silly big to attack.  They're a waste of space.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Barbancourt said:

The worst part of the NPC distribution is that so many NPC out there are in fleets too silly big to attack.  They're a waste of space.

True. After few hours of sailing You see something at horizon. After tag  what You will see ? Santisima+11 😭

Edited by DarthManiek

On 2/2/2019 at 4:12 AM, DarthManiek said:

True. After few hours of sailing You see something at horizon. After tag  what You will see ? Santisima+11 😭

We need to see more NPC single frigates, surprises, connie's out in the open world sailing; enough with the Surprise +5 fleets. 

Sometimes I want to log on, sail for a bit find a few 4th and 5th rates and have a battle, I don't want to deal with their fleets or see who is around wants to join me. 

• Like 1